2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
IMG_1960.jpeg

Those of you who have the PPG dunks, are they really as uncomfortable as I hear people say? I grabbed the pack but considering selling after seeing so many people complain about them being uncomfortable. I cant do uncomfortable kix anymore...

To be honest - I’m a little disappointed we didn’t get the invite to dinner. SHAMEFUL.

Happy bday 🤝

You know, for a week now I’ve been feeling bad about not inviting you to my dinner. But today I found out I wasn’t invited to your wedding!!!! Wowwwww

IMG_7615.jpeg

Per Sole Retriever:

Ginwoo Onodera Gets His Own Nike SB Dunk Low For Holiday 2024​

1716928221102.png

Japanese skateboarding prodigy Ginwoo Onodera has taken the skate world by storm, accomplishing feats many can only dream of at a young age. At 12, Onodera clinched a gold medal at the men's street skateboarding competition at the X Games in 2023, secured a bronze medal at the World Skateboarding Championship, and became Japan's youngest national champion. Now, adding another milestone to his impressive resume, Onodera is set to collaborate with Nike SB on a special edition of the SB Dunk Low, scheduled for a Holiday 2024 release. This collaboration makes Onodera the youngest collaborator for Nike SB, following in the footsteps of Brazilian skate sensation Rayssa Leal.

The Ginwoo Onodera x Nike SB Dunk Low promises a highly anticipated release, especially given the skateboarder's meteoric rise and immense talent. While images of the sneaker have yet to be unveiled, the confirmed color scheme of varsity red and university gold hints at a striking two-tone design. Fans can expect the upper to feature a combination of rich varsity red and regal university gold hues, creating a bold and dynamic look. The sneaker will include signature Nike SB Dunk Low features, such as a padded tongue for added comfort and support, and the Zoom Air-laden insole.

The Ginwoo Onodera x Nike SB Dunk Low is set to release in Holiday 2024 through Nike SB retailers and possibly via Nike online. Coming in men’s sizing, the retail price is set at $135.

Ginwoo Onodera x Nike SB Dunk Low
Color: Varsity Red/Varsity Red-University Gold
Style Code: FZ1291-600
Release Date: Holiday 2024
Price: $135

Those of you who have the PPG dunks, are they really as uncomfortable as I hear people say? I grabbed the pack but considering selling after seeing so many people complain about them being uncomfortable. I cant do uncomfortable kix anymore...
IMO my blue PPG aren’t any different than the 3 other pairs of dunks I’ve bought over the past 6 years (Rayguns, Black Diamonds, and white/black). From my experience, all have a useless zoom air insole and need to be sized up. To be fair, dunks back in the day always needed to be sized up, but I remember the insoles actually being well cushioned. Nowadays I swap them out if I’m going to be out walking all day.

Back
Top Bottom