2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Recent pickups.
The Black N7 is my personal favorite of the 2.
IMG_9247.jpeg

N7 has always been an outlet drop. nothing new and they normally do it twice a year. Hasn’t been as popular the last few years until the did the NBY dunks and it’s picked up steam.

Also these have insane details for a $110 (Decon) SB

So called around and one Nike factory nearby got the n7 release, sold out fast, more aggravating is I was not that far from that store Thursday morning but had no idea oh well wasn’t meant to be but good to know to look out for the n7s at the outlets

Anyone else feel like we have descended back into Teal Box ‘meh’ for SB Dunks? So many more misses than hits the last 6-9 months. Those April dunks will finally break the slump though.
My interest in sneakers in general has definitely been waning over the past few years. Due to just getting older and having more than enough pairs. Especially when it comes to dunks (SBs) I could count on 1 hand the amount of releases I have really cared about over the past year or so. Neckface, WSS, and Gardenias are the only ones that really come to mind.

I have no local, and VERY rarely pay resale. So moving on has become pretty much my only option. Luckily, I don’t feel like I’m missing out on much.

I know the new preme blazers don’t touch the originals, but I don’t understand the dislike for em. They’re pretty dope. Black pair is even better with the sole swap to white.
Couldn’t agree more. On this pear the materials and construction is solid too. I’m cool with it tho lol

Back
Top Bottom