2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^^ Yeah, Easter’s were definitely a dope shoe. I doubled up, lol.
Did you try taking out the insole so you would have more room? Ever since 2002, I would always size up 1/2 a size in the SB’s. You can always add a thicker insole or wear a thicker sock if it was a little big as opposed to the shoe being too tight.
IMG_8796.jpeg
Nice! They were too short I tried all kinds of tricks to try and get them to stretch but never really worked I ended up using the funds to cop some old spice dunks in my size from the same year, so wasn’t too sad about it but definitely keeping my eye out for another pair someday

Right, its pillowy soft.

I sold the actual RP's on SX and pretty much got these for free, love em.
Speaking of pillowy soft, did they seem like they're a half size too small? I may need to return these and reorder them a half size up if it's because of the soft canvas materials.

Mid year so far I’m going:

1 Run The Jewels Low
2 Snakeskin CO.JP
3 Born x Raised
4 Setsubun
5 Jarritos

What yall list look like?
Setsubuns have been getting a ton of wear from me. Not on the list but I really like the Fly Streetwear! Just picked those up for a pretty good price.

Use code HOLIDAY20 for $20 off

Speaking of pillowy soft, did they seem like they're a half size too small? I may need to return these and reorder them a half size up if it's because of the soft canvas materials.

Hmm… I never tried em on, will have to dig them out and see.

I’m hearing the n7 sb’s went straight to outlets apparently with more stock going to indigenous areas, I haven’t seen this in person for myself but temped to check as I saw a picture from somewhere in Texas with full size run on shelf’s

That’s how n7s used to release. Back in the day when you could call outlets and place phone order, peeps were ordering KDIVs.
Yeah I’d give my outlet a call and check if they made it this way but it’s after hours, will try tomorrow though, interesting as I never knew this

Hmm… I never tried em on, will have to dig them out and see.
Yeah because of the extra cushion with the canvas, they are tight. Since these were exclusive access, I will have to wait til the next one to remake them a half size up. Otherwise I'll just wear them for 2 months and return them back to nike.

Back
Top Bottom