2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not a perfect match but this was my inspiration. I have my guitar in pieces right now as well as I'm completely switching the electronics.

Attachments

• 70804743872__09ABBA41-7FA6-4BB8-A3C4-3572C4732551.jpeg
    70804743872__09ABBA41-7FA6-4BB8-A3C4-3572C4732551.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 581
This is devastating news man, **** da kicks man. Been on record that this has been my drop of the year and honestly had heard/seen born × raised before but never knew about him and his background , dope to see what he did to that graduating class and just seemed like a solid man all around. R.I.P. and my heart goes out to his family.

No intentions on copping these.. barely buying dunks these days or any new ones but to my surprise they had my size at concepts while checking for Mac Attacks. They give me 2004-5 vibes. Hate the faux snakeskin but maybe it won’t crack overtime.

46D5AA02-9038-4011-AC7A-56D59AB506CB.jpeg
Any chance you can oop me a 9.5?

Last edited:
Not a perfect match but this was my inspiration. I have my guitar in pieces right now as well as I'm completely switching the electronics.
Is that fender's surf green? That's what they called it when I first got into guitars as a kid. Still a dream color which I will own someday when I have more space (even though I barely play these days)

Imagine beating cancer multiple times and a car accident takes you out damn

And his pops passed away earlier this year as well.

But he’s come a long way (believe Spanto manifested the idea for Born X Raised while incarcerated - read a lot on his bio a few weeks ago when the dunk collab started to pique my binterests - and already made these my dunk of the años).

Tough man. Life is all about challenges and how you deal w the adversity. He’s an inspiration for sure.

Rip to that man.

This is devastating news man, **** da kicks man. Been on record that this has been my drop of the year and honestly had heard/seen born × raised before but never knew about him and his background , dope to see what he did to that graduating class and just seemed like a solid man all around. R.I.P. and my heart goes out to his family.

This one def hurt. Born x Raised is the only "street" brand I still purchase. Been on them since they first started. Looked forward to all the collabs with the home teams: Dodgers, Rams, LAFC. Smh. Never spent over 80 on a hoodie unless it was from them. :frown:

The adversity and what he was doing for the community was nothing short of honorable. Blessings to him and his.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom