2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
IMG_7596.jpeg

Even tho I get it, and respect them postponing the drop, all it does in our (the consumer) section of it all, is drive up demand, and make it more difficult for them to land in the hands of those that truly want them. Limited and exclusive pairs are all a part of the “game”, always has been, always will be, in differing degrees. But when something like this happens, it’s a great time to celebrate the name, and legacy of the departed, and flood the market. Produce enough to go around, or at least enough to drive the demand down enough so they’re somewhat within reach for the average fan…

Word to elpablo21 elpablo21

But we all know, Nike gon Nike.

Corks were delayed due to a "train derailment" but finally beat the final stage. This W has temporarily restored my faith in raffle wins for big sizes (see ya again in a few years, lol)...

Quite impressed and the materials are pretty soft/flexible. There's a tag with a warning about care that's not on my Lebron X Corks tho.

Took a few snaps under the fluorescents in the garage.

Cork CLOTTT.jpg

Cork CLOT Close 1.jpg

Cork CLOT Close 2.jpg

Corks were delayed due to a "train derailment" but finally beat the final stage. This W has temporarily restored my faith in raffle wins for big sizes (see ya again in a few years, lol)...

Quite impressed and the materials are pretty soft/flexible. There's a tag with a warning about care that's not on my Lebron X Corks tho.

Took a few snaps under the fluorescents in the garage.

Cork CLOTTT.jpg

Cork CLOT Close 1.jpg

Cork CLOT Close 2.jpg
Avoid bright light,
Don’t get them wet,
and
Don’t feed them after midnight…

Nyjah 2 for $31 sz 10.5

I think these were a clippers inspired pair of ishods? $44 lots of sizes

Orange Ishods lots of sizes $46

Back
Top Bottom