2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

had a bagel this morning AM as well
but would easily pass on the dunks

much better things from Montreal to pick from. like jjjjound and DIME

These are clean. https://hypebeast.com/2023/7/nike-dunk-high-fb8892-200-release-date
1690393290120.png

Reminds me of below. Are these not called trolleys? Google was giving me a hard time when I searched for dunk sb trolley
1690393252228.png

I created these three (three of my four Nike accounts received the access). Usually I like to go pretty neutral, so I did two normal colors that would look good with khakis, and then I let loose a little bit on the third. I'm anxious to see how they will turn out!

(I normally dislike when people post about their orders for any shoe, but the one exception I make is Nike ID/By You because I think seeing different creations helps get your mind going on different color combinations for your own pair).
1690396750387.png

1690396769000.png

1690396785351.png

Idk bout yall, but I've made tons of NikeID shoes since they introduced it back in 2000whatever, and I've maybe worn them a handful of times over the years. I just don't get the wear out of them to justify buying more.

I haven't made that many at all... typically not impressed with the options.

When I do order a pair, it's something I really can't wait to get in hand. If I don't get that feeling, its an easy pass.

Went ahead and copped that w/ the red tongue tag. Got 14% cashback on befrugal and 5% cashback on discover card which definitely helped.

I'm 9% sales tax, so all in after cashback, $150.. Not bad for what i'm assuming is good leather quality.
What’s bfrugal? Idk like to buy another pair with a discount

Back
Top Bottom