2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3A728DA4-5119-40A3-B520-6C07EC04AC96.jpeg

Beautiful out today broke these out for the office

Woke up a few minutes after 8 this morning.

Couldn’t get the NBA Chicagos.

Probably a blessing in disguise. My feet will thank me. Nike has saved me so much money over the last five years by being an evil corporate crack dealer.

…eat **** Phil.

Woke up a few minutes after 8 this morning.

Couldn’t get the NBA Chicagos.

Probably a blessing in disguise. My feet will thank me. Nike has saved me so much money over the last five years by being an evil corporate crack dealer.

…eat **** Phil.

Was only ~250 pairs... not even worth your time cuzzo. Most of them were low stock but that was one of the low low. Farce imho.

Can’t say I’m a huge fan of either of the upcoming SB drops (not bad, just not great)…. Mainly entered on premier because I want da sticker… kinda wish I went for the red pair instead.

Hopefully I can snag online…. My schedule doesn’t allow me to enter in store raffles, nor make it when they say fcfs.

Wonder if there will be blazers or any other models with purple?

Went ahead and copped that w/ the red tongue tag. Got 14% cashback on befrugal and 5% cashback on discover card which definitely helped.

I'm 9% sales tax, so all in after cashback, $150.. Not bad for what i'm assuming is good leather quality.
I was close to pulling the trigger but just couldn’t do it bro… but I’m glad I was able to help with the color scheme 🤙🏽

Back
Top Bottom