2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I'm thinking about paintin the swoosh of butt-head low black,

any recommendation for the painter?

Thanks

@vuezie1127   Dont worry I think if you wait it out the cc dunks might pop up in the later coming months, but anyways as you can see im new here / long time lurker of this thread but i started getting into SB's around...2005? when i saw the tweed lows, been in love since so hopefully i can help people out by trying to get pairs for anyone in need, especially size 12 footers alike 

Hey guys, how do SB highs and lows run? I've read some people that say TTS, but some people say go half a size up because of the padding. Is there a difference between how the highs and lows fit, too?

Thanks!

Hey guys, how do SB highs and lows run? I've read some people that say TTS, but some people say go half a size up because of the padding. Is there a difference between how the highs and lows fit, too?

Thanks!

they both fit pretty much the same to me tts

Thanks!

Thats 4.

Those BA camo dunks are a must. I like that splatter actually but c'mon camo on a gum sole? Too sexy.

Your right, but the splatter definitely takes away from the shoe.... Sometimes simplicity is the way to go. Camo w/gum sole Ez cop throw splatter on it Ez pass.

How does SPOT usually do their releases? Tweet the link? Is it on the front page? Do you have to search the product pages for it?
Sent you a message bro.
Two homies helpin each other out.....THEN....
would like to know this as well.
Could you let me know as well?

I would like to know as well.
I'd like to know as well, does premiere have a similar process?
THE THIRST....I bet poor civickid has a full inbox of PM's.

Last edited:
not familiar with the sb stuff, but does anyone know where or when the world cup lunar gato pack is coming out?

not familiar with the sb stuff, but does anyone know where or when the world cup lunar gato pack is coming out?

should be Feb if I am correct; I plan to cop them myself

wallet is gonna take a beating in Feb

Janoski Rainbow Tigers
Tiff's
Night Factor Mid Janoski's
Lunar Gatos
BA Projects

:smh:

should be Feb if I am correct; I plan to cop them myself

wallet is gonna take a beating in Feb

Janoski Rainbow Tigers
Tiff's
Night Factor Mid Janoski's
Lunar Gatos
BA Projects

mean.gif
alright sounds good. Normally i just cop nike basketball stuff, but this world cup pack and the yoth has got me liking the SB's

But are the gatos going to be on NDC or just SB retailiers? 

Last edited:
Has there been any news on the Diamond Dunk Low that UNheard of said would be dropping in Feb or is that still a rumor?

should i be skeptical of black firecrackers for $98 on ebay?
There are a lot of factors I normally judge a listing on besides the price. The price for these isn't suspect I don't think. Description, pics, seller rating etc would make me comfortable or concerned depending on the listing. If you want more info from the seller just ask and see how they respond as long as you ask reasonable questions. The only thing that could be possible issues are that they aren't DS or are B grades or something like that, not sure anyone would be making a straight up fake of a shoe that new and not highly sought after.

Last edited:
It's still retail. That's the going rate on those and you could probably find them lower on some skateshops that still stock it with store coupons. The reds are going for about 110-120.

If ds go for it, I'm still looking for another pair.

thanks. didnt think they were still around anywhere and with the hype they had i thought they'd be going for me...

i kinda wanna say eff those and go for these green spark black loon (no idea what they're called just came across them on ebay) lows. they're FIRE

Back
Top Bottom