2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't believe nike did the firecrackers dirty, the way they did. So many possibilities of a great sneaker and all they do is put some firecracker rapper on the heal..

Why no wick, or gunpowder styling.. Such a plain shoe with such a big name..

I can't believe nike did the firecrackers dirty, the way they did. So many possibilities of a great sneaker and all they do is put some firecracker rapper on the heal..

Why no wick, or gunpowder styling.. Such a plain shoe with such a big name..
It was the subtle details. I love mine.

My fam coming out the word work asking me if i can get them tiff highs 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  i might try for my little cousin tho cause he actually skates , but every body else i don't know..
I skate tooo 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

well then you dont got them technically right?

agreed

Not in hand just need to decide by the end of the day.

For recent dunks I've gotten the ugly sweaters fit tighter because of all the cushioning and I have an 8.5 in them but I have an 8 in my WPF for example and they fit looser :/

For recent dunks I've gotten the ugly sweaters fit tighter because of all the cushioning and I have an 8.5 in them but I have an 8 in my WPF for example and they fit looser :/
For me Hi are TTS sz or maybe go up .5 but lows I found to be wider so TTS or .5 down..  my UCS I shouldve went .5 up but neckface are TTS 

Someone reposted this gem on a Facebook sneaker group.
1532151_205785249615772_724999061_n.jpg

:rofl:

This broad never ceases to amaze me.

Didn't someone have a 30% off code for Brick Harbor?
BH2K14. 30% off $100+. Posted it a few days ago, not sure if it's still active.

Dang everyone is copping new **** and i am over here copping old skool stuff for cheap ! A lot of steels out here guys

my OCD wont let me purchase used kicks :frown:
Same. I've passed on some steals as a result.

how do u get deals on "Used" kicks? It's not a deal if they're used.

1st, I think you quoted me by mistake cuz I dont buy used kicks.

2nd, If one were to find a pair of used wu-tang dunks for under $100 i think we'd all agree that it was a "deal". if you disagree, explain why...

Last edited:
Used kicks are always a steal especially with the clowns who wear them once and the hype dies so they sell to buy months it shoe

Last edited:
Idk if they are still on there or not but someone on ISS had a lot of loons for $120.
they must be gone or not in my size(s). thanks tho

On the lookout for medusas in a 9 if anybody comes across those.

this sb **** is weird. resale prices are usually still under jb retail prices for much better quality. im a jordan/nikebb guy. im not used to this :lol:

as long as they keep droppin dope colorways i could see myself leaving jordans (cept the 3s, 4s, and 6s of course) behind for good.

Dude and that girl is way to funny i swear she honestly thinks cause she has a diamond dunk as a tatto makes her a tiffany queen lol !!' She is the same one on IG saying that she does not anyone tagging her because she wont be able to pick them up lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

how do u get deals on "Used" kicks? It's not a deal if they're used.

1st, I think you quoted me by mistake cuz I dont buy used kicks.

2nd, If one were to find a pair of used wu-tang dunks for under $100 i think we'd all agree that it was a "deal". if you disagree, explain why...

They r deals bro . I have picked up worn 2x haze dunks for like 45$. people these past couple of years have gone so wet and thirsty for these jordans that they get desprate for them . That they end up selling there sb's for insaine cheap prices.. I have stuck with sb's since 03 tru the hype of 04-09 till they died off and cause of that i have picked up cheap pairs . Trust me the people that sold there sb's of. r going to feel stupid cause there going to jump right back to the sb game and get them for double what they sold them for.

the YOTH does not fit like the UCS or premier. no extra padding etc.

I prefer DS since there is no better feeling than that first wear and breaking in the shoe.

But if it's too good of a deal for a barely worn shoe, I'm taking it

Back
Top Bottom