2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Logically it seems off. 3 of the rarest dunks in rotation. I’m just no where near being able to point out fake vs real anymore. Figured one of you experts would say something.

Last edited:
Struggling with these damn fogs…. Prices haven’t came down that much, and I KNOW if I pay too much, I’m gonna be disappointed with em in person.

To those that have em in hand, how are they? Some of the pics I’m seeing on eBay have noticeable glue stains, variances in the suede, and other noticeable flaws. I’m far from the over picky person, but paying too much over retail, I want em to be as “ok” as possible.
These have reached a threshold, where the prices will not go down…ever since the SNKRs restock these jumped a decent amount…if u are on the fence…u should make a decision now

Appropriate for Halloween season, happy Sunday NT
image.jpg

Just peeped your post history. All your ****s fake. Fake Tiffs, fake Paris dunks, fake pigeons, fake londons...you sir are a 🤡

These have reached a threshold, where the prices will not go down…ever since the SNKRs restock these jumped a decent amount…if u are on the fence…u should make a decision now
Pretty much over it. Unless I can grab at a price I’m happy with, with a return option, I can live without em.

It's insane seeing rep SBs from the first series lol. Saw a rep pair of Chocolate SBs and due was excited about them. Old head in me thought it was cringe, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom