2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Treehouse SZN :smokin

IMG_9139.jpeg

Just landed from By You, to go along with the Chicago pair I made a few weeks back. Love how they turned out.

IMG_2366.jpg

Quoting my own post ... I'm actually sending these back, I didn't even realize the “Unlocked” Dunk By You allows you to make the tongue black, which is what I wanted to do but just thought it wasn't an option because I was designing off the standard Dunk By You. Turns out it is. Super annoyed with myself and now I have to wait about another two weeks, but I'd rather get exactly what I want rather than compromising when I don't have to. Lord knows I have enough shoes to entertain myself with as is while I wait :lol:

Last edited:
So…there’s no more basic GR low/high SB’s anymore? Only collabs?

blazer mid/lows are the only thing u can get off of the skateboard sites?

I used to get so many off them

I’ve been out of the game for a minute

So…there’s no more basic GR low/high SB’s anymore? Only collabs?

blazer mid/lows are the only thing u can get off of the skateboard sites?

I used to get so many off them

I’ve been out of the game for a minute
GRs dunks drop all the time. basic ones (black and white gum ISOs) are regularly restocked now. too i don't think they've really tweaked the sb formula that much over the last 20ish years. the only thing is demand outweighs supply again (in most, not all cases).

2C42B8BB-38B6-4FD5-B515-E4A295144C53.jpeg
DE27EA7F-4251-473A-967D-4451045191F3.jpeg

Halloween 🎃 👻
damn I miss being kid:smh:
Same man same, was just talking to my brother how now days halloween is over by like 8pm (least where I live now) man when I was a kid we didn’t go out till 8 and ran the whole neighborhood till people told us to go home just isn’t the same for the young ones now days it seems

Also dope fit, mummies too nice

Back
Top Bottom