2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I mean if we are being frank , customer service and skate shop should not be mentioned in da same sentence, but yes if you are a paying customer they should treat you as such. Unless you are a supreme for example you should prioritize making da customer feel like they want to come back and shop again. Me if you a mom and pop shop and try to play yourself I'm done with you , doesn't matter what you sell or what you'll have in da future.

If you had to choose between the fogs or the wheats which would you go with. I feel like there the best GRs the year by far.

SNKRS W delivered today. My first ever SB W. I’m glad I went for these over the fogs, but I already have the black gums.
IMG_6095.jpeg
IMG_6097.jpeg

That's a tuff one but I would go with fogs just cuz you can legit wear it with anything and you good. With wheats you have to freak it and make it enter Pops from da Wayne's bro Voice * "Cooorrdinate" better with fits. More of a fall as opposed to an any season vibe also. So fogs. But dammit wheats are sooo good.

How are those in hand? Drop from couple years back apparently were really nice materials.

Some ***** *** dude from Brooklyn hacked into my stockx account and tried to buy off white and Yeezys and I haven’t even bothered to recover my account after they locked it :lol: can’t even login

Sorry man those force highs with the spikes all over them where just calling my name
This interaction had me on the floor dying! LMAO! Reps to both of you!
They’ll get reminded once SBs aren’t “cool” anymore.
Boy oh boy, let me tell you, MANY skate shops will be in for a rude awakening! With all that’s going on with the economy, I’ve been seeing some shops that are already in distress locally. People can’t pay for things and I’m seeing a lot of sneakers sit on the shelves and that includes many SB drops. I think as things continue to unfold economically this upcoming year, SB will fall back into the gutter hype wise. I’m already seeing many resellers locally not cop SB drops because they don’t want to sit on them for too long now that resale isn’t what it was a while ago. These shops will feel the impact of treating customers, (especially loyal customers) like poop. There is a local shop that has begun to feel the impact of their bad decisions already. They’ve noticed that since they started playing foul games with loyal locals, they’re only getting people in shop to buy SB and SB ONLY! No apparel, just dunks, IF THEY EVEN BUY THAT. I look at it like, they only have their selves to blame. When you treat the same people that you were BEGGING on your hands and knees just a few years ago to support you like trash now because Travis got things jumping, don’t start crying. I remember shops screaming “SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL!”, only to turn their backs on those that did. I don’t feel sorry for any shops that treated people badly and are now are dealing with the consequences.

Last edited:
This interaction had me on the floor dying! LMAO! Reps to both of you!

Boy oh boy, let me tell you, MANY skate shops will be in for a rude awakening! With all that’s going on with the economy, I’ve been seeing some shops that are already in distress locally. People can’t pay for things and I’m seeing a lot of sneakers sit on the shelves and that includes many SB drops. I think as things continue to unfold economically this upcoming year, SB will fall back into the gutter hype wise. I’m already seeing many resellers locally not cop SB drops because they don’t want to sit on them for too long now that resale isn’t what it was a while ago. These shops will feel the impact of treating customers, (especially loyal customers) like poop. There is a local shop that has begun to feel the impact of their bad decisions already. They’ve noticed that since they started playing foul games with loyal locals, they’re only getting people in shop to buy SB and SB ONLY! No apparel, just dunks, IF THEY EVEN BUY THAT. I look at it like, they only have their selves to blame. When you treat the same people that you were BEGGING on your hands and knees just a few years ago to support you like trash now because Travis got things jumping, don’t start crying. I remember shops screaming “SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL!”, only to turn their backs on those that did. I don’t feel sorry for any shops that treated people badly and are now are dealing with the consequences.
That last part should be a psa and be sent to all skate shops lol they all need to read that and let it sink in, I’ve been supporting skate shops since about 2003 this is the first year I can remember where things have been this way, I’ve always been all about support your local but when your local is shady and takes money from its local skaters well 🤷‍♂️

That's a tuff one but I would go with fogs just cuz you can legit wear it with anything and you good. With wheats you have to freak it and make it enter Pops from da Wayne's bro Voice * "Cooorrdinate" better with fits. More of a fall as opposed to an any season vibe also. So fogs. But dammit wheats are sooo good.
I get what you’re saying, wheats have a fall vibe but imo they’re good to go any time of year and you can wear em with pretty much anything too

Back
Top Bottom