2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if y’all talking bout the same tweeds I’m thinking of they seem to be selling really well

mine arrive tomorrow

it’s like they did a collab with me, they couldn’t be more my style

^when i initially saw em, I immediately thought nike was bitin off TY’s ID’s.

@least the forces anyway.

One of my favorites

IMG_9321.jpeg

^when i initially saw em, I immediately thought nike was bitin off TY’s ID’s.

@least the forces anyway.

I can see that

I have alotta ids like that as well I just don’t post pics much anymore

but I went off during the Pendleton Id era

This interaction had me on the floor dying! LMAO! Reps to both of you!

Boy oh boy, let me tell you, MANY skate shops will be in for a rude awakening! With all that’s going on with the economy, I’ve been seeing some shops that are already in distress locally. People can’t pay for things and I’m seeing a lot of sneakers sit on the shelves and that includes many SB drops. I think as things continue to unfold economically this upcoming year, SB will fall back into the gutter hype wise. I’m already seeing many resellers locally not cop SB drops because they don’t want to sit on them for too long now that resale isn’t what it was a while ago. These shops will feel the impact of treating customers, (especially loyal customers) like poop. There is a local shop that has begun to feel the impact of their bad decisions already. They’ve noticed that since they started playing foul games with loyal locals, they’re only getting people in shop to buy SB and SB ONLY! No apparel, just dunks, IF THEY EVEN BUY THAT. I look at it like, they only have their selves to blame. When you treat the same people that you were BEGGING on your hands and knees just a few years ago to support you like trash now because Travis got things jumping, don’t start crying. I remember shops screaming “SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL!”, only to turn their backs on those that did. I don’t feel sorry for any shops that treated people badly and are now are dealing with the consequences.
been saying this. loyal > local. theres more than a few shops that were always willing to help just a few years ago, now they're ghost.
Turkey bacons
needs to be the official nickname of these

Werd ishod is a good guess, too. But no branding on the shoe or insole to denote anyone's sig. Doesn't say zoom either :\ I'd be in on discount though

Back
Top Bottom