2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

on goat if you chose pre verified, do they still do a secondary check? anyone that has bought pre verified?

on goat if you chose pre verified, do they still do a secondary check? anyone that has bought pre verified?

Are you referring to the “instant ship” option?

If so, those are pairs that were dropped off at Flight Club on consignment. They’ve been verified by GOATs usual methods already, so you’re good.

If that’s not what you mean, then I’m not 100% sure.

Are you referring to the “instant ship” option?

If so, those are pairs that were dropped off at Flight Club on consignment. They’ve been verified by GOATs usual methods already, so you’re good.

If that’s not what you mean, then I’m not 100% sure.
I bought off goat a pair of sneaks and they are shipping from France. I heard they have different facilities across the world. Someone said instant ship or w/e is shoes with defects that get shipped fast I never heard that

I bought off goat a pair of sneaks and they are shipping from France. I heard they have different facilities across the world. Someone said instant ship or w/e is shoes with defects that get shipped fast I never heard that

Instant ship is usually consigned pairs from Flight Club, since Flight Club & GOAT merged a few years ago. But another option for a pre verified pair would be a return, since GOAT allows returns for credit I believe. This doesn’t necessarily mean they’re defected, it could just be someone got buyers remorse or the price dropped dramatically soon after purchase. I wouldn’t stress too much about it, you’ll probably/hopefully be fine.

If you notice, GOAT actually sells pairs with defects but it’s clearly stated as such, and at a different price. So I wouldn’t expect your pair to have some huge defect.

Think these look better with chocolate laces, breaks up the monotony of the upper

20231219_133922.jpg

Also pre-verified or Instant Ship shoes on Goat could be pairs that sellers put in Goat storage. There’s several reasons why pairs could be pre-verified or instant ship. But they should already have it in hand and already verified authentic so they can ship it to you quicker since you’re paying a higher premium. That was the whole point of that program

Also pre-verified or Instant Ship shoes on Goat could be pairs that sellers put in Goat storage. There’s several reasons why pairs could be pre-verified or instant ship. But they should already have it in hand and already verified authentic so they can ship it to you quicker since you’re paying a higher premium. That was the whole point of that program
right... just hw in the heck do they ship from France and not the US?

Didn’t think I’d like those ppg pinks but in person they are really nicely done. Just waiting on ups to deliver my buttercups tonight…..

dropped alot of stacks anxious.

I get it. You’ll be fine. The nice thing with GOAT is they allow returns. And their authentication process is very good. Now, sneakers come directly from Nike with poor QC. There’s not much that can be done about that. But your pair will be authentic and new.

I’ve received pairs from their Hong Kong and Netherlands (I believe?) locations. There was nothing noticeably wrong those pairs. I’ve gotten one pair with a bit of poor QC and those came from the US. And ultimately I just kept them and wore them since the issue was so minor.

I get it. You’ll be fine. The nice thing with GOAT is they allow returns. And their authentication process is very good. Now, sneakers come directly from Nike with poor QC. There’s not much that can be done about that. But your pair will be authentic and new.
thanks. I do appreciate it. I got a question... these forums used to be bumpin like 10 years ago... where can I post a want to buy? Is it even worth it? Seems like a alot of threads are beat these days compared to when I was on these boards 10-12 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom