2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

latest pickups
Nike Dunk Low Dusty Olive (Ugly Duckling) On Feet.jpg
Nike Dunk Low Team Red On Feet.jpg

Nah they fit perfect, if not a bit snug like most SBs. It looks like there is room in the back, but theyre not... its all the extra padding and the angle. I know what size(s) I wear, unlike someone...

One thing that does bother me though is the toe parts, one is smooth and the other looks like balls.

20240221_125658.jpg

Still, happy to have for ($1) under retail.

Nah they fit perfect, if not a bit snug like most SBs. It looks like there is room in the back, but theyre not... its all the extra padding and the angle. I know what size(s) I wear, unlike someone...

One thing that does bother me though is the toe parts, one is smooth and the other looks like balls.

20240221_125658.jpg

Whoa, yours look so much lighter than any other pair I've seen. I assume it's just the lighting.

20240221_125658.jpg

Gave you the scrote leather joints

I never realized people acting foolish with a release went that far back until I saw this one. Was anyone around when the Pigeon Dunks came out? Anyone try to get a pair? I vaguely recall these were hot in the 2000s.

I didn't recall this chaotic one preceding two incidents with releases during the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom