1716488158842.png

1716488214100.png

1716488247102.png

1716488270903.png

1716488308360.png

1716488339229.png

1716488364548.png

1716488435676.png

what helps the nike sb jordan 4 comfortability? is it the insole?
I'd say the midsole, more specifically. The insole is just a cheap dreamcell deal. And the padding overall in the collar, etc., just seems more "fluffy". My wife gave me some cheap oversized Jordan 4 bedroom slippers and they immediately reminded me of them.

The foot comfort is so much better than the other newer 4's - even the Black Cement and Military Blue, which seem to use the same last.

Wore my SB4s all through Europe last summer. To describe them as “big fluffy slippers” is a bit of a stretch

But shoes always more comfortable when they a hype pair OR if you have a double, so you don't have to walk like a duck. And they always “look better in person” when you hit on EA/Shock Drop and you one of the first to post a pic :lol:

Wore my SB4s all through Europe last summer. To describe them as “big fluffy slippers” is a bit of a stretch

But shoes always more comfortable when they a hype pair OR if you have a double, so you don't have to walk like a duck. And they always “look better in person” when you hit on EA/Shock Drop and you one of the first to post a pic :lol:
Um, I don't know if these are in the top 25 "hype pairs" that I own. And it's not like there aren't 50 other reviews that say the comfort is better - specifically a softer midsole.

But sure, it's mental, these are the bestest shoes I've ever seen. That's why I waited a year to get around to wearing them.

i can tell you with certainty that chunky dunkys are top 5 most uncomfortable shoes i’ve ever worn.

Back
Top Bottom