2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

bunch of my homies and the gf have been pressing me to get into new balances.. 9060, 725, 990s.. the whole lot. this **** is too much and too confusing for me :lol: i do not have the time nor the money to dive into a whole new brand of shoe.

been foolishly loyal to the swoosh for too long and plan on keeping it that way. will probably rotate thru AM1s, dunks, AJ1s and a few other nike models for the rest of my life.
as much as i like nike, nb has way better quality and is way more comfortable. loving nike is kind of like being in an abusive relationship...or maybe its like stockholm syndrome at this point. or maybe it's like being in a relationship with a trophy wife whos' got side hos...take your pick of simile.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Loving these

Nothing wrong with the older NB models…I’ve probably worn through more pairs of the grey/navy 496 than any other model shoe I’ve ever owned, regardless of brand…580’s, USA made 991’s…All really good…Off the shelf models bought at deep discounts was the name of the game back in the day and NB quality made it easy to like the brand…

This new stuff NB puts out though? Yeah I’m good on it…

Y’all probably don’t have enough greys to rock NBs lol. Y’all will come around once those greys start showing up.

Some of the NB numerics (NBs skate shoes) are pretty dope. I haven’t bought any yet tho.
I have actually heard the same and seen a few at the park that were not bad

Wearing the same model with different color ways can get boring. Nice to have variety. Had to switch it up after looking at my closet.

I have issues with that :lol:…I’ll literally have to to force myself to not wear a particular model once I find one I like…Might go on a bender with AM1’s then need to snap myself out of it…Move on to Dunks…So on and so on…

But I came up in a time when replacing a worn out pair was as easy as going into an athletic store and grabbing a fresh pair, usually on discount…Old habits die hard as the saying goes…

I have actually heard the same and seen a few at the park that were not bad
The ones I've talked to that skate NB absolutely swear by them. I stocked up on dunks last year that I have enough to get me through part of next year but I've been wanting to find some dunk-alikes that I can pick up on sale so I'm not burning $125 every couple months. The Reynolds 480s look like a solid dunk alternative as well as the Asics Japan Pro.

The ones I've talked to that skate NB absolutely swear by them. I stocked up on dunks last year that I have enough to get me through part of next year but I've been wanting to find some dunk-alikes that I can pick up on sale so I'm not burning $125 every couple months. The Reynolds 480s look like a solid dunk alternative as well as the Asics Japan Pro.
Yeah I got enough sb’s for a good while and counting and once I find what works I just stick to it, try to go for the sale, discount sb’s for skating, yeah those asics they dropped originally for the skate line looked super nice also heard good stuff about those at the park

They been dropping some straight trash recently though 😬

Back
Top Bottom