2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn i want those Futuras. I like the story and concept. NYC graffiti artist. Im love anything to do with NYC hip hop culture. I dont mind paying the $500. I do want a good quality pair. Im thinking about using snkrdunk. Hiw do yiu guys feel about that app?

You from the 2000s dunk era so it's wild seeing you turn your back on all that greatness from that era that didn't have a super sleek toe box. Golden era pre SB box, Silver and Pink box era, Dunkles, Supreme Hi's, First Pigeons, 99 Be Trues, etc. all of them had a bigger toe box.

I know we like sleek and I think the real joints from the late 80s had a smaller toebox but bruh.. these new sleek GRs are TRASH. They are made of cereal boxes and the fit is awful. It's not like getting sleeker IV's and the fit is solid. So, nah.. you cool Jules but I'm not going for a sleeker toebox that does nothing for 99% of the rest of the shoe including wearing them. :lol:
Lol man I like sleeker, old school toe boxes on any shoe.

And all these Dunks are made the same, in the same factories, it's just the GRs have a chemical coating on them that make them feel cheap. :lol:

It's all the same cheap Nike stuff, you know how they do. Look at them they got us debating. :lol:

That's a sleek aerodynamic slope. I guess you like what NTers call "cliff toes" or steel toe looking toe boxes. :lol: unfortunate

I like dunks that have the silhouette they used to have not that new bull****. Why do I want an extra inch of space above the top of my foot? The new shape is horrible. I'll stick to old dunks and you can keep those trash *** GRs. 😂😂😂

You're trying to say this
IMG_5608.jpeg

Is sleeker than this?
304292_226.png.png

Youre confused or something, the shape I'm talking about doesn't have a tall toebox.

I've got about 100 pairs from 1998-2012 and the toe boxes are bulky and tall. The current GRs toe box is an improvement.
Yeah only when both sides match, I've noticed the newer sbs often have irregularities from left to right. Old schools were symmetrically bulky lol

Prices that much better on Snkrdunk compared to eBay for futuras that its worth taking a risk you get a ****ed up pair? Anytime I miss out on something that has major QC issues I’m going eBay so I can see what I’m getting.

Prices that much better on Snkrdunk compared to eBay for futuras that its worth taking a risk you get a ****ed up pair? Anytime I miss out on something that has major QC issues I’m going eBay so I can see what I’m getting.
Yeah that's the speculating part (that and the strict-ish retail or bust policy :smh: )

Back
Top Bottom