2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3 total. They do have nicer doors where I could spend all that on one... but IMO they arent so much better to justify the price difference. I dont need a smart door that has lights that come on when you go to insert the key.

Im just doing prepainted stainless steel, double doors for the main and 2 single doors on the other side. Still trying to decide on which storm door and if I want to put on by the garage. Whats going to be expensive is when I go to replace my patio door because its an irregular size so I am gonna have to order something custom made.

Screenshot_20240530_081257_Chrome.jpg
:lol: I see you posting a lot of outfits with carolina blue, now the navy blue doors, you're crippin on us hard.:lol:

Scooped the currys off the SNKRS app. Been too long. Trying to only cop for retail going forward. Let’s see how long this lasts lol

“City of Cinema” pair releasing Holiday this year…

IMG_4166.jpeg
IMG_4167.jpeg
IMG_4168.jpeg
IMG_4169.jpeg

Flame suit on, but I dig em…Dookie heel paint and all :lol:
1717014369880.gif

Seriously though, sounds like the staining in the midsole is something somebody added on by hand once the sample came through…Maybe thinking about going with a darker color for the midsole? OR they really are planning on releasing shoes with poop stained midsoles…Dog walkers notwithstanding, that’s gross…
My understanding is that they will not release Exactly like that.
Being a Sample, coloring the midsole was done to view what a darker Midsole would look like.
But, we’ll see…

Totally forgot medium currys dropped today and was able to cop a 11.5 a hour and a half after they dropped... Madness! I hope this trend continues when ceramics drop

I feel sorry for those that dropped $400+ plus for these during the pandemic... nah I'm lying, good for them

Fingers crossed that SBs are next.

Back
Top Bottom