2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for this (and to everyone else posting links :nthat: )

I was able to still grab a sz 10 at 9pm ET.

1254172884282.jpg

edit
my bad, instore only

Exactly. Where are the homers. They got like half the list right. There’s so many other classics out there, rare doesn’t always equal goat status.

All those pink box SBs were pretty limited back in the day tf you on about

Edit: Homers were silver box but my point stands

Because that’s how they persuade folks I to thinking they HAVE to get them being limited. If they just put them up and they sit, folks don’t want them as much… if they think they’re gonna sell out they enter raffles.

But it seems they didn’t even have enough entries to sell it out.

Because that’s how they persuade folks I to thinking they HAVE to get them being limited. If they just put them up and they sit, folks don’t want them as much… if they think they’re gonna sell out they enter raffles.

But it seems they didn’t even have enough entries to sell it out.
ah yes that played out tactic called artificial scarcity. Nike is also the marketing master of that.

Last edited:
lol why did CCS make these olympics a raffle if they are gonna release them? $16.34 difference between buying them now and paying for my ccs raffle invoice. And I could use shop cash.

lol this is definitely sleezy on there side heck they coulda least waited a week but to turn around and drop again a day later with less cost lol that’s sneaky ccs 👀

On the other hand definitely shows where the popularity for dunks is heading can’t help but feel these would be gone in a sec a few years ago 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom