2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you seem to be getting a lot of old ones tho 🤔

is there no hype for these safaris?

I'm circling back buying all the shoes I never got when I was younger or the ones I sold off when I got older.

I like a lot of the newer releases but I have to be more selective these days. I don't want a large collection of shoes.

Quality > Quantity

1723138280548.jpeg

Feet so fat youre shoes have stretch marks.

IMG_6935.gif

Easy pick up. "local" one hour away didn't sell out. Still had lots of sizes today. I just ordered online and paid shipping from another shop cause I didn't want to drive 1 hour one way (gas and time would've been the same, but would've been nice to actually buy something in person for once). $165+tax CAD though :/

Someone tell me the last time a funky SB Dunk low didn't sell out immediately every time it popped up for sale... had to have been ages ago, because it seemed to me plain ol' basic SB lows were damn near impossible to get online for the last decade.
Exactly why I been stocking up on basic cws past few years not that there flying off the shelves now but want to keep some for future wears just in case they go back to not making basic cws love me some white/black variations

Someone tell me the last time a funky SB Dunk low didn't sell out immediately every time it popped up for sale... had to have been ages ago, because it seemed to me plain ol' basic SB lows were damn near impossible to get online for the last decade.
2017 or 2018 maybe? Sb dunks were hella easy to get online between 2010-2018 I’d say. Except for Tiffany his .

Back
Top Bottom