2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_1101.jpeg

IMG_4182.jpeg

Almost that time again to do a swap out nyjahs becoming flimsy and losing grip but still holding up well

Usually don’t skate my dunks but I think I’m gonna try and give these Ben gs a shot on the board next, been feeling like I need more under my feet, it’s been some time since skating a pair with as much puff as the dunks but I’ve made it work before

IMG_4182.jpeg

Almost that time again to do a swap out nyjahs becoming flimsy and losing grip but still holding up well

Usually don’t skate my dunks but I think I’m gonna try and give these Ben gs a shot on the board next, been feeling like I need more under my feet, it’s been some time since skating a pair with as much puff as the dunks but I’ve made it work before

Hope you enjoy skating the Ben gs. I suggest putting a bit of super glue or shoe goo over the stitching on the Ollie/kickflip areas to make the shoe last a bit longer. Are the Nyjah laces hard to rip? I'm just impressed you wore through the toe like that without ripping the laces.

Hope you enjoy skating the Ben gs. I suggest putting a bit of super glue or shoe goo over the stitching on the Ollie/kickflip areas to make the shoe last a bit longer. Are the Nyjah laces hard to rip? I'm just impressed you wore through the toe like that without ripping the laces.

IMG_4195.jpeg

Lol without it I’d have no shoe left to skate I try and keep a bottle on hand but apparently I have 3 atm lol

Na they ripped like tissue paper that’s the 3rd set on them in the picture first pair lasted maybe 3 weeks lol used them down to the top row

Probably hard to see in the photo but that open ripped spot I actually put duct tape on the inside against the hole and glued from the outside, tends to hold well for some time and doesn’t look to crazy

I can’t believe I haven’t gotten an Ollie hole on the side usually that’s the first to happen lol

Last edited:
Wondering how many here (the NTSB regulars) actually skate.
I still do but now it’s just to ride for fun. No tricks tho, maybe an Ollie here and there and some short manuals.
I think I’m on year 19 now with some breaks here and there around 2014ish

Life happens and takes away more and more time as I’m sure most of yall know so now days it’s my days off and slow days at work I’ll hit the park (usually 2 days a week) but man it’s probably more fun now then ever not sure why, that’s not to say I don’t miss some of the old days before responsibilities and what not but I think I know more now then I ever did

I skated a lot from like 2003-2010 and then started again in 2020. Used to be a super hesh skater wannabe Ali Boulala. I'll skate every chance I get since it rains a lot in WA. I also have a skatepark a mile from my house which is nice. Not sure if anyone's been following skate News lately, but if any of you remember Chris Cole...

Back
Top Bottom