2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I skated a lot from like 2003-2010 and then started again in 2020. Used to be a super hesh skater wannabe Ali Boulala. I'll skate every chance I get since it rains a lot in WA. I also have a skatepark a mile from my house which is nice. Not sure if anyone's been following skate News lately, but if any of you remember Chris Cole...

Wondering how many here (the NTSB regulars) actually skate.
I still do but now it’s just to ride for fun. No tricks tho, maybe an Ollie here and there and some short manuals.

been skating on and off since the 80s. was never all that good but always had fun. been off it for a bit now, but been getting the itch lately

been fighting sciatica ever since i bombed a hill and stepped off the board wrong…we arent all built like that especially once you pass over 30 lol

if you’re still dealing with it lmk. i dealt with it for a bit and got it under control. that pain down the side of the leg is brutal and used to keep me up at night

Chris Cole:
1724383922869.png

been fighting sciatica ever since i bombed a hill and stepped off the board wrong…we arent all built like that especially once you pass over 30 lol
That’s rough man, I’m right at 30 and couldn’t agree more I rode up an inverted quarter end of last year and bent my spine outta place, years of doing ridiculous stuff and I kick turn wrong and it took me out for a good minute

I skated a lot from like 2003-2010 and then started again in 2020. Used to be a super hesh skater wannabe Ali Boulala. I'll skate every chance I get since it rains a lot in WA. I also have a skatepark a mile from my house which is nice. Not sure if anyone's been following skate News lately, but if any of you remember Chris Cole...

Hi Chris how have you been?

Back
Top Bottom