2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1728829767427.png

1728829788147.png

I know this is the dunk thread, but for the Pine Green SB 4's - anything specific to look for as far as fakes?

Local sneaker spot has been trying to sell a pair for a minute, so thinking of jumping on them if I can get them close to $300.

I gotta say its been real nice the past 3-4months here in this forum, "most" Nike SB Dunks have been easily obtainable with exceptions of the "Verdy's" of course, but I thought long are the days of John00 John00 and others in here being able to post multiple direct links to sneakers that we all like.
Its been a good run and hopefully continues through the rest of the year for all of us and into 2025...
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

Anyone heard anything on the co.jp what the’s?

All the shoe tracking sites say the 19th but I haven’t seen anything official yet.

I gotta say its been real nice the past 3-4months here in this forum, "most" Nike SB Dunks have been easily obtainable with exceptions of the "Verdy's" of course, but I thought long are the days of John00 John00 and others in here being able to post multiple direct links to sneakers that we all like.
Its been a good run and hopefully continues through the rest of the year for all of us and into 2025...
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
Most releases have sucked this year lesbihonest. On the plus side, my bank account is thriving.

thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
WELL SAID!!, SB HEADS UNITE!!!!
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Back
Top Bottom