2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hope someone in here did, cause they sold..
On eBay right now for 80 shipped
Damn. i was gonna meet up with him. guess someone beat me to it 
sick.gif

Man, I wish I would've got a discount code every time an order got canceled lol I'd be upset I couldn't get the shoes but at least it's 20% and have no exemptions...
damn these tiffs look straight up fugazzi lol

And yeah, for some reason I look at the Tiff Hi's like the Jordan 8.0 or these Jordan 1 mashups that JB's been releasing

[quote name="MusicalExcellence"
WTF Just got a Vertical Urge email saying my YOTH Dunks were oversold, that I had an order con firm # for:

Thanks for shopping our site today during the Chinese New Year Dunk release. Unfortunately, due to an overwhelming influx of traffic we oversold a few pairs during the launch, and your pair was one of those pairs. Subsequently, we have canceled your order and your card will not be charged of course.

We always hate it when we have an inventory discrepancy, but when it involves quickstrike or launch product it is even worse. To try and make up for it we are offering a coupon good for 20% off any item on our site, valid through Friday, February 7th. While we know this won't make up for the inventory error, we wanted to make sure you knew that your support and patronage is very important to us. Your coupon code is XXXX, which should be entered during the checkout process. There are no exemptions, so everything on the site is open for the discount. It's a one time use code, so don't share it.

Thanks,

Todd Canipe
Owner/Operator, Vertical Urge
url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/29280#post_19656647"]
at least u get a discount code[/quote]

Discount code expires a day before the tiffs.

The troll is thick with this one. SMH.

I was offered a YOTH s10.5 for $185 by a reseller at Flight Club earlier today.  Half size too big, but good to know prices aren't completely unreasonable.  Hoping to score a pair somewhere tomorrow.

Yea the prices havent gotten to crazy but still higher than I thought it would be.Its funny I want these so bad but I cant wear them until around may lol.

Are shops even open tomorrow?

Last edited:

I was offered a YOTH s10.5 for $185 by a reseller at Flight Club earlier today.  Half size too big, but good to know prices aren't completely unreasonable.  Hoping to score a pair somewhere tomorrow.
$185 is  completely unreasonable. these barely been out 12 hours...

some dude was in line and straight up offer up his pair for 160 on the spot. so this can be found for 160. also keep in mind that some mom and pop shop charges 20 +tax over retail for these. 

Last edited:
Yes, I'm a newbie to this thread, but not to dunks, and probably considered a troll. But wanted to offer this info, for whats it worth. I have purchased from Vertical Urge before, but have never had this happen. Luckily I scored a pair at my local skate shop in Ma. They only got 10 YOTH pairs. Yeah so maybe I can score a Send Help or Bazooka at 20% off....SMFH

Yes, I'm a newbie to this thread, but not to dunks, and probably considered a troll. But wanted to offer this info, for whats it worth. I have purchased from Vertical Urge before, but have never had this happen. Luckily I scored a pair at my local skate shop in Ma. They only got 10 YOTH pairs. Yeah so maybe I can score a Send Help or Bazooka at 20% off....SMFH
What is your local store? My local shop in Mass made a pretty big mistake during the drop this morning lol.

it was at zumiez so hopefully not sneaker related

Still early, but no indication it was sneaker related. Don't think you guys were trying to say that, but just in case this is the first someone heard about this, don't want them to think it was over some shoes. 

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/nike-sb-dunk-low-premium/dp/22890  $85 sz's 8, 11.5

http://www.transportskate.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-white-base-grey-white.html  $85 sz's 5, 6, 7, 8.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12 (free shipping or 15% off "take15") coupon wont work if you select "free shipping"

http://561skateboarding.com/shop/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-white $85 sz's 10.5, 12, 13
@Zeus , try transport skate online shop, copped my pair earlier...use promo code take15...they had almost a fsr earlier today thank dcypoe for that info
Repped for the speedy solutions! 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom