2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...is that forreal??? Lol
i think he ate franalations
mj-laughing.gif

For sure those "Florida" dunks are nice...can't wait to see some HD quality pics of them. I normally don't care for a green/orange shoe but I'm feeling that green croc skin. Similar to the Buck dunks but these look much better to me.

Just saw these on my IG

nike came through with a really clean consolation prize. missing out on the tiffanys wont hurt nearly as bad if i can walk home with a couple pairs of these...black/olive laces are a must though :smokin

Last edited:
What do you guys think of these? Not bad at all IMO

I think they'll sit, so I will cop on discount. I've been waiting on these.

That "Five One" is REAL nice too. SB gotta a lot of good stuff coming out and I'm ready. Need more info on those "Quarter snacks" too

Last edited:
nike came through with a really clean consolation prize. missing out on the tiffanys wont hurt nearly as bad if i can walk home with a couple pairs of these...black/olive laces are a must though :smokin
Yeah man I'm not feeling those laces..I'd bet with a lace swap they could look super dope! The first quarter for Nike SB is looking strong in the colorway department! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Snake eyes and those Nigel mids both look nice, but man do I have too many almost all black shoes. Just got the Civilist and Premiers too in the past few months. Still thinkin about Neckfaces too. I think I'm too plain with my style in my old age...haha. I think that's why I dug those Cobra Commanders, I need some nice blue suede highs to come out.

Last edited:
illl48 illl48 - repped, thanks for those! Most definitely a for sure cop for me, idk if I'll be waiting for them to hit disco..here's the pics in case you don't want to click the link:

Back
Top Bottom