2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had to come up with my own red envelope. Can't wait to rock these Thursday. Going to search for the lace coin today. Btw these run .5 bigger on my feet. Which is prefect since I like a little wiggle room.

pretty sure ALMOST all sbs are made that small. I know the UCS and 112's were also. Maybe earlier limited ones weren't such as tiffs, but a lot of earlier sbs also were including what hi's which I frequently find in small small sizes
Oh, I'm not knocking it. I just didn't know. To my knowledge, the Rayguns were the only ones released in Kid Sz. but I never looking for anything outside of my size

Oh, I'm not knocking it. I just didn't know. To my knowledge, the Rayguns were the only ones released in Kid Sz. but I never looking for anything outside of my size
Oh no. Not talking about kids sizes though. But I think you're right about the Rayguns. Those were in "y" sizes even baby I think but the all these are adult size 4 and up

Oh no. Not talking about kids sizes though. But I think you're right about the Rayguns. Those were in "y" sizes even baby I think but the all these are adult size 4 and up
that's what's up. I'm glad the sizes are expanding. They need to make 14s & 15s for the tall dudes. They rock em too lmao

I do make 14 but never on the limited/ QS. 13 is even rare on limited/QS. I had to get my McRad's in a 12 because no one had a 13. I can fit em but its a super just fit
I know this pain.

I been squeezing into 13 for the longest. Funny thing is I have a good amount of 14 in blue box's.

I imagine it'll be 8-12 only eventually lol.

I feel like wearing an 11 in dunks is the only time it benefits me cuz it seems like everyone who's into nike bb/nsw is size 11-12. usually have no problems copping an 11 or 11.5 feel bad for the dudes after size 12 when the supply gets scarce

I completely understand wanting the premium materials, I do as well. However it's almost worth the trade to have them available to more people who want em by having them mass produced and obviously crappier materials. It's a tough trade off but I'm happy that they shouldn't be impossible to get.

Yeah I see both sides pros and cons, be nice to see these walking down the street and not stored in people's collections :smokin

Back
Top Bottom