2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

a DSLR and Filters can make any shoe look good.

Filtered Vs. Real life

That is a kith filter ladies and gentleman

a lot of online pictures can be real deceiving. great example russian:nerd:y. i was just about to get those and then i started seeing rea life pictures on instagram. totally different. same for the Send Help 2s. some pictures made them pop and look real nice to me. I saw them in real life and the colors (minus the green) are really dull compared to online.

I probably wont be able to get the money for the Tiffs by release date so the resellers will have a field day with this one |I

Last edited:
Waiting for those 3M snakes
mean.gif
Not sure what they have in stock as it's a call store situation but $75 if they have what you are looking for.

http://sneakerpolitics.com/products/nike-dunk-premium-hi-sp-3m-snake-pack

They also have the YOTH/CNY Dunks https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail-4969-Nike+Dunk+High+Premium+SB+Year+of+the+Horse+313171-667

EDIT: Looks like these do COME WITH THE COIN!

Did you ask or something? I didn't see anything on the site stating that it did. Just wondering because I get paid Friday. I wasn't able to pick up during the release and if I'm to pay reseller price then I might as well get this.

Edit: ohh is it because they're stationed in Hong Kong? I looked around on the site more.

Last edited:
Did you ask or something? I didn't see anything on the site stating that it did. Just wondering because I get paid Friday. I wasn't able to pick up during the release and if I'm to pay reseller price then I might as well get this.

Edit: ohh is it because they're stationed in Hong Kong? I looked around on the site more.
Yea, and look at their picture. Also, I believe all China releases come with the coin.

Yea, and look at their picture. Also, I believe all China releases come with the coin.

That would be cool if ALL china releases did. But for me, the only picture that is shown is a profile view of the shoe.. I'll check on my computer though.

Edit: WOW didn't notice the coin ON the shoe... Haha thanks, my phones screen is too small..

Last edited:
Idk why I'm just seeing this now, but the nike apparel for the tiff release is pretty awful. so many possibilities, came out average at best. lets hope diamond has something up their sleeves.

I like the hoody.
I do as well, but was hoping for a little cross branding. I guess the premier clothing really gave me a new expectation of the collab apparel. The shorts are kinda dope though. Hoping that Diamond has a few dri-fit tees.

would you do a photoshoot with a B-grade quality item?! That's like McDonald's filming a commercial with the burgers they actually serve

Well with sneakers yes you might, ive seen places post up pics of gluey *** shoes cuz thats what they got in. You only have what they give you unless you're nike, and those arent nike's pics.. Even the pair in that photo is creased in the heel area despite being DS. But you're missing the point, for example the fact that the leather and swoosh dont look as nice in person as the effects in that picture make them look, the croc print isnt that shiny either. So yes effects and filters do change a lot, they make colors look richer than they are, materials look shinier or duller than they are, etc.

On another note i really dont get the yoth coin hype, i mean its one thing with the premiers where you just cant get the p on there. But its been posted 1000 times you can get yoth coins on ebay, if you look hard enough theres even gold plated ones isntead of the brass finish, and if you cant read mandarin or whatever it may be the text looks exactly the same, in fact, it might even be the same 3 for 20 pack coins. Me and my boy split a 72 pack of the gold palted ones (smallest bundle we could find) for 5 bucks each.

Idk why I'm just seeing this now, but the nike apparel for the tiff release is pretty awful. so many possibilities, came out average at best. lets hope diamond has something up their sleeves.
also, since the OG tiff release was such a long time ago and since there aren't any accurate production numbers or information on those i have no idea how anyone is able to compare these two releases.

will there be more tiff highs than the OG lows? yes, because nike will want to ride the tiffany hype. it is only natural that the second release is more than the first in terms of production.

All the Tiffany clothing is out; they had it at All Against Odds and they don't even get Dunks

Are you sure thats not the stuff with the tiffany colored nike and red SB? Skatepark of tampa had it too when i got the yoths but i dont think it was the official tiffany apparel, they posted it in here too, but it looked different than what was posted above.

The stuff above is kind abland too though.

Last edited:
Are you sure thats not the stuff with the tiffany colored nike and red SB? Skatepark of tampa had it too when i got the yoths but i dont think it was the official tiffany apparel, they posted it in here too, but it looked different than what was posted above.

The stuff above is kind abland too though.

Nike is just matching clothes to releases; all that stuff comes in other colorways releasing

There has to be some kind of purple/orange/white Dunk coming out soon

All the Tiffany clothing is out; they had it at All Against Odds and they don't even get Dunks
I was in the Against All Odds in Buffalo a few weeks ago and they had the Bazooka and Brickhouse Dunks. They were the only two Dunks on the wall though so it may be something new to them. Didn't check out the clothing.

Last edited:
how much are they charging for concords? and what sizes?

What im trying to say is they dont do phone orders and i dont live in that area, i didnt want to waste too much of the dudes time knowing i couldnt get anything by phone order so i didnt ask too much, but honestly ill take any size concords just to size swap if anyone lives in that area and could hook it up.

He confirmed they had stock in:

civilist
firecrackers (both)
McRads
Concords
No stock of When pigs fly

Last edited:

a DSLR and Filters can make any shoe look good.

Filtered Vs. Real life

That is a kith filter ladies and gentleman

what's kith filterd?
oh well..you are kinda right for the blue lagoons...i still love mine though..they are very good..but not like in the filtered pictures..i don't remember if kith had blue lagoons by the way..

i have to admit though that when i saw them in person it reminded me:

Back
Top Bottom