2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was in the Against All Odds in Buffalo a few weeks ago and they had the Bazooka and Brickhouse Dunks. They were the only two Dunks on the wall though so it may be something new to them. Didn't check out the clothing.

That would make sense because the one by me in King of Prussia, PA just started carrying the clothing

they are not limited just call shops and you'll see that many are getting double or triple the amount they regularly receive 
good, then i'll just sleep, and wait till things saturate. there is no way I am going to pay insane prices for these.

I have been looking for those fox brother dunks (I know there not sb's) and missed out by seconds on a pair online for $150... Smh

Last edited:
good, then i'll just sleep, and wait till things saturate. there is no way I am going to pay insane prices for these.

while it may be true that they will be widely available, they will sell out, if you dont buy on RD for retail you will pay some high pricees cause the resellers will be all over any place that will take phone orders too. and kicksdeals always kills big releases like that too. I think people wanna dream and say that prices will come back down to retailish, but i highly doubt that they will be anything less than 2-250 since the yoths are already fetching 180-200. Even though those were limited the demand to want ratio is definitely not as bad as what it will be for tiffs.

Last edited:

didn't say you should sleep on them but your odds of getting a pair a really good since they are being launched online and in stores everywhere so just to let ya know if you want a pair your still gonna have to do some work hype also is a factor and resellers eating up tons of inventory

Well with sneakers yes you might, ive seen places post up pics of gluey *** shoes cuz thats what they got in. You only have what they give you unless you're nike, and those arent nike's pics.. Even the pair in that photo is creased in the heel area despite being DS. But you're missing the point, for example the fact that the leather and swoosh dont look as nice in person as the effects in that picture make them look, the croc print isnt that shiny either. So yes effects and filters do change a lot, they make colors look richer than they are, materials look shinier or duller than they are, etc.

On another note i really dont get the yoth coin hype, i mean its one thing with the premiers where you just cant get the p on there. But its been posted 1000 times you can get yoth coins on ebay, if you look hard enough theres even gold plated ones isntead of the brass finish, and if you cant read mandarin or whatever it may be the text looks exactly the same, in fact, it might even be the same 3 for 20 pack coins. Me and my boy split a 72 pack of the gold palted ones (smallest bundle we could find) for 5 bucks each.
Trust me, I know about photo editing and how cranking up the contrast and saturtion  can brighten and enhance the color of a shoe. My point is, people are being to meticulous with this photos or the release. At the end of the day, you either like it or you don't. If people think they won't look as good in person, don't cop

Sleep and you will pay for it literally. There may be a ton of pairs but the demand is through the root. There will be a lot of people piss the day of and the day after this release. You gotta put in that work

a DSLR and Filters can make any shoe look good.

Filtered Vs. Real life

That is a kith filter ladies and gentleman
you're comparing an unedited iPhone pic( with a strong light) to a professional DSLR photo?! Really?!
laugh.gif

This is a big deal,the PX is normally good for Jordans and Lebrons, but SB's is definitely uncharted water for them.
thank you finally someone that understands how big of a deal it is for a freakin px to actually get sb's, now i'm not saying they never do but my duty station never really has i hear the naval px in cali get em a lot tho, can't wait to get my pair and maybe a 2nd just hope they look better than the pics

Why do people not read a few pages back about the tiffs... It's not hard... Same question is getting asked everyday. It gets annoying

Idk why I'm just seeing this now, but the nike apparel for the tiff release is pretty awful. so many possibilities, came out average at best. lets hope diamond has something up their sleeves.

I saw it and bought my kid the hat, but yeah, kid stuff

thank you finally someone that understands how big of a deal it is for a freakin px to actually get sb's, now i'm not saying they never do but my duty station never really has i hear the naval px in cali get em a lot tho, can't wait to get my pair and maybe a 2nd just hope they look better than the pics

PX getting SB’s holly sheite. hope they get the tiffs too lol

Back
Top Bottom