2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BHM are split as well
Interesting, I didn't cop YOTHs so I wasn't sure about those, and had only seen pics of the BHMs on instagram with the split box. Sorry for starting "box gate"...I just was curious and wondering what was up.

Last edited:
I haven't posted in a long time. My original name was datmezkinboy. But here are january pick ups

Yes the only dunks with the solit box (so far) are the BHM and Tiffs.

That's another reason why my interest in the BHM is getting higher, I love little **** like that :kanyeshrug

@mexicansoles welcome back and nice pickups

Last edited:
The more I look at the YOTH, the more I actually like them. Those are very, very clean.

No lie, I wish I could find a pair of Ostrich SBs and Brown Pack lows...First two pairs of SBs that I owned. 

29, and really dropped out of dunks/sb's when huf left the city. Copped the Barbers and hate that I've missed out on so many clean sb's, while chasing J's I couldn't afford in high school and college

Last edited:
29yrs young over here.

Never went to college, went the independent studies route and taught myself computer IT/networking. Passed a few Cisco and microsoft certifications to beef up my résumé. Landed a full time IT gig.

Not taking out a school loan definitely helped free up some loose change for the sneaker habit.

37 here.  First pair of meaningful pair of sneakers that were bought for me were the Royal 1s at JC Penny when I was a kid.  The first pair of sneakers that I bought with my own money were the Military 4s when I was in Junior High(whole basketball team wore them).

I've been into SBs since 2005, and really haven't lost interest since.  First pairs that I bought were the Cinco de Mayos and Oompa Loompas at a skateshop in my area which is no longer open, sadly.

Good luck to everyone copping BHMs tonight on CCS and Nike! Hope we all come out with a pair this time around!

Back
Top Bottom