2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

your skateshop is most likely going to put all their pairs on ebay.

Yupp. My local is in the middle of no where and is getting 4-5 pairs in each size. Your shop must have recently gotten a QS account. Hope they don't mess it up by being greedy.

Im still hoping on a couple of alley oops, one of my boys got yoths early and offered me the bhms a week ago cause he has a connect at a skateshop down here. Hopefully he can hook it up on the tiffs though im not counting on it.

Id start thinking of a guaranteed pair at the 190 mark, 300 is ridiculous. Id definitely grab em for 160 and avoid the drama of 'camping' and server crashes, but thats not happening.

Last edited:
Just wondering why people think the tiffs are gonna be easy cop? The only skate shop around me Is getting 1 FSR
Been wondering the same thing myself.

Maybe to throw people off lol.Even if the 30,000 total is correct,that ain't nothing compared to how many people want them and people who already got them.1 shop said that they know a shop that will be holding a few pairs to sell later down the road.Might be some F'ery

Been wondering the same thing myself.

Maybe to throw people off lol.Even if the 30,000 total is correct,that ain't nothing compared to how many people want them and people who already got them.1 shop said that they know a shop that will be holding a few pairs to sell later down the road.Might be some F'ery
Hope it ain't in San Jo!!

Well here we go, let's see how this goes...

Last edited:
I'll admit , complete noob when it comes to SB's , I always wanted tiffs, didn't do my research, only jordans sell here, no sb accounts etc, have a mike McGill aquarium Powell peralta I never used also, might try to ride it again

Start deducting from the 30,000 lol.Old heads might get they wish of a true QS in a weeks time lol.

Last edited:

thanks fam, had to remove the hole cut-outs from the top of the tiff box + add the QS box
I still don't know why my Petoskey's from Premier came in the all aqua box and not that split one.

Last edited:

mine came the same i didn't know they were suppose to be in a diff box
I don't think/know if anyone got the Premiers in that split box, I just don't get why if its QS they weren't in that box. I'm not one that even usually cares about the boxes but I couldn't help but wonder why.

Back
Top Bottom