2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

112s for $140 shipped size 12? I dont think I can say no lol....but I have not seen any pairs in person only photos and youtube. Do you guys think I should pull the trigger?

That's a good price right now.. They usually go for 150-170 now.

Here's a few pics of them.. Idk if there's something special about the 3m used but it seems brighter then usual.

112s for $140 shipped size 12? I dont think I can say no lol....but I have not seen any pairs in person only photos and youtube. Do you guys think I should pull the trigger?
do it. i just bought mine for $165 and couldnt be happier... the quality in person is amazing

Sry since they're not even released and i don't see myself paying the price for them, i don't mind finding a nice pair of replicas of them.  Maybe a few others would have thought about this before so figured i'd ask for some insight...

Sry since they're not even released and i don't see myself paying the price for them, i don't mind finding a nice pair of replicas of them.  Maybe a few others would have thought about this before so figured i'd ask for some insight...
replicas, fakes, and variants can all burn together in hell.

No love for fakes and phonies
laugh.gif

That's a good price right now.. They usually go for 150-170 now.

Here's a few pics of them.. Idk if there's something special about the 3m used but it seems brighter then usual.
No thats about what mine are like but yea for that price you better insta cop them bad boys

im ready for the disappointment of not getting a pair of tiff highs. I have work that morning so camping out is out of the question so its online or bust for me. Unless i can find a spot that's doing phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom