2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

De la souls are one of my favorites! Next to the tiff lows

stillin729 stillin729 dope pics man! you sold all of those?! too much heat :smh: Bandaids and mission blazers are too damn clean.

On another note, as if I wasn't excited enough about the 510s those pics man....

stillin729 stillin729 dope pics man! you sold all of those?! too much heat :smh: Bandaids and mission blazers are too damn clean.

On another note, as if I wasn't excited enough about the 510s those pics man....

Yeah I sold them all over the course of time; I def regret it but when you are a student and need cash those things happen, I want to say around 2009 I sold almost everything and would just buy beater SB Dunks like the White Premiums from 2009 (Gino 3's) and wear them all the time. Once I got more secure in my career it really hit me that I wish I would have hung onto at least a handful of those shoes.

My dude bringing the heat as usual.

Stussys, hawaiis,band aids. Man I need a pair of band aids

I KNOW THEY AINT "HEAT" BUT BAND AIDS WERE LOW KEY ON OF MY FAV SBS

SOLD IT ALONG WITH MANY SBS WHEN I WAS ON MY DRAKE TIP DATING THIS GIRL FEW YEARS AGO.

I LET GO OF SO MANY KICKS JUST FOR HER.

SMH

LEVEL: BETA

I KNOW THEY AINT "HEAT" BUT BAND AIDS WERE LOW KEY ON OF MY FAV SBS

SOLD IT ALONG WITH MANY SBS WHEN I WAS ON MY DRAKE TIP DATING THIS GIRL FEW YEARS AGO.

I LET GO OF SO MANY KICKS JUST FOR HER.

SMH

LEVEL: BETA
wow... smh... u should have to dress like drake for a few years. :lol:

finally, better pics of the five-ones...repped, def. gonna go with some black laces though

that perfect gif execution...repped

as am I, gonna dye that fleece material black as soon as I can cop...repped

those look dope with the fleece dyed black

MAN, TIME.

IT WAS SUCH A DARK TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WATCHED THAT ONE MOVIE BEYONCE STARRED IN.

I STOOD IN STORES AND HELD HER PURSE.

I LET HER SLEEP ON MY SIDE OF THE BED.

BRB GON CRY TEARS ALL UP IN MY PILLOWCASE

So what sites gonna have the 5 ones? NDC? CCS? Don't feel like paying $140 for them at my local shop if they even get them in

MAN, TIME.

IT WAS SUCH A DARK TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WATCHED THAT ONE MOVIE BEYONCE STARRED IN.

I STOOD IN STORES AND HELD HER PURSE.

I LET HER SLEEP ON MY SIDE OF THE BED.

BRB GON CRY TEARS ALL UP IN MY PILLOWCASE

:lol: man im dying over here

So what sites gonna have the 5 ones? NDC? CCS? Don't feel like paying $140 for them at my local shop if they even get them in
waiting on this info myself. i swear they have to be pushed back or something. haven't heard about any shops getting them yet or anything.

I"m legit curious as to what does Drake have to do with selling your SB's?

Anyway

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 what do you use to die it? If you don't mind, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom