2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

MAN, TIME.

IT WAS SUCH A DARK TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WATCHED THAT ONE MOVIE BEYONCE STARRED IN.

I STOOD IN STORES AND HELD HER PURSE.

I LET HER SLEEP ON MY SIDE OF THE BED.

BRB GON CRY TEARS ALL UP IN MY PILLOWCASE
laugh.gif
man im dying over here
So what sites gonna have the 5 ones? NDC? CCS? Don't feel like paying $140 for them at my local shop if they even get them in
waiting on this info myself. i swear they have to be pushed back or something. haven't heard about any shops getting them yet or anything.
IVE BEEN ON NT SINCE 06 SO AT TIMES MY SPEECH AND MY THOUGHTS MIRROR NT LINGO.

I LEGIT REMEMBER SITTING IN DA THEATRE W HER LEANING ALL ON ME.

AND MY THOUGHTS WENT LIKE THIS. EXACTLY LIKE THIS:

MAN, SMH

IS THIS REAL LIFE

indifferent.gif

HMMMM MAYBE I SHOULD WIO

devil.gif
nthat.gif

I never actually wore the shirt; I thought it was hideous so I sold, it was given to me by someone who got free stuff from Nike
laugh.gif
lol.. i wore the **** outta mine... NEVER wh the diamond lows tho....

now If I start wearing it again I wonder what all the noobs/ youngins' will say? lol!

lol.. i wore the **** outta mine... NEVER wh the diamond lows tho....

now If I start wearing it again I wonder what all the noobs/ youngins' will say? lol!

I used to wear the Family one a lot it was white with red script acrossed it but don't remember what it said

Last edited:
If anybody can get me a 9 or 9.5 for retail and ship and tip, please let me know. Need a pair to help a fellow nter, and good karma will come back!

Perfect execution!  REPPED!

You and me both. I just like finding/providing the info for those who are interested in them.
Repped!
so I decided to fire up one of my old computers and found a bunch of old pick ups and some WDYWT pics; can't believe I sold all these
mean.gif
Really clean stuff. Repped!
HMMMM MAYBE I SHOULD WIO

devil.gif
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 That's NT for real. It's good you're in a better space now.

Last edited:
Found info for Connecticut....

Online or drive to surrounding states and try your luck.. As there are no dunk sellers in ct at a retail level, all sb accounts carry everything but dunks. None carry a quickstrike account

Primitive is going to be crazy. I'm sure people will be getting there in the am of the day before. They should have a lot of pairs though.

Yeah I sold them all over the course of time; I def regret it but when you are a student and need cash those things happen, I want to say around 2009 I sold almost everything and would just buy beater SB Dunks like the White Premiums from 2009 (Gino 3's) and wear them all the time. Once I got more secure in my career it really hit me that I wish I would have hung onto at least a handful of those shoes.

man, I know that feel. at one point I had 250-300 pairs of shoes. then I got laid off while in school and shoes were the first thing to go.

SOMP > Tiffs if I could only get one.

valentines lows had potential but the textures are all wrong imo

and the quartersnacks are anticipated, want to see better pics!

Wore the Premiers for the first time yesterday....had to do the powder under the insoles trick, worked like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom