2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No you don't...I heard from a friend that for the YOTH release Nike Dallas only had 12 pair total...so plan accordingly. When it comes to SB's I trust my local skate shop over Niketown...

we only have a couple (literally 2) skate shops... we need all the places we can get and not just for SBs

we only have a couple (literally 2) skate shops... we need all the places we can get and not just for SBs
We have zero skate shops or nt 's here 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Niketown NY had 50 pairs. And there were maybe 25 ppl in line at the time of the release

NY is the Key word there...lol. That's the Mecca when it comes to allocation of shoes. Nike Dallas's is super limited in their allocation of certain products they get and the selection of releases.

we need a niketown so bad

No you don't...I heard from a friend that for the YOTH release Nike Dallas only had 12 pair total...so plan accordingly. When it comes to SB's I trust my local skate shop over Niketown...

Niketown NY had 50 pairs. And there were maybe 25 ppl in line at the time of the release

NTDC had around 25 pairs including one size 12 & 13, I was 21st inline (most folks were after GS preludes) and the biggest size left was a 10.

My local shop had atleast four size 12's so it looks like nike is giving true SB shops a lot more love then NikeTown's

Last edited:
I want more pics of the SOMP high. it looked almost sequoia in the teaser.
where are you getting this green/sequoia color from?  not saying they wouldn't be dope in a greenish tone, just wondering if your monitors colors are effed up...

p.s. love how you rag on tony 
laugh.gif
 i can't stand re-sellers  

There are only 2 here also...I find that the employees at the skate shops are the most loyal, respectful and laid back individuals you can run across. Plus the local here never marks up the box price. So I'm biased.

Cleveland people...

Just called westside and all their pairs are "claimed"

Martini said they only received 2 FSR's. Gonna be a lot of angry campers.
Damn, that's no bueno..was gonna roll up that way to check out the shop this weekend..guess I'll have to wait for the Florida joints

Lol at the dude still trying to justify paying $300 and trying to put people on blast..those tiff's aren't worth $300 even if the resell rate is that high

Last edited:
Homegrown is selling tiffs at $120, no phone orders. Dude that was supposed to help out with a second pair never responded to my text message back. ****.

where are you getting this green/sequoia color from?  not saying they wouldn't be dope in a greenish tone, just wondering if your monitors colors are effed up...

p.s. love how you rag on tony 
laugh.gif
 i can't stand re-sellers  
half my monitor, half my wishes lol

black is all good too, don't have any black dunks atm.

chrome swoosh and gum sole got my sold regardless of the hue

I agree with what you're saying. Just be wary because I have a feeling SBs popularity is about to return to the way it was in  mid 2000's.
I see where you're coming from but I highly doubt it. If ANY shoe/shoes would have brought that hype back it would have been the Space Jam Lows or the Concord Lows. The thread was OFF THE HINGES for those releases. After the initial drop Ebay will flood and resellers will take Ls.It is what it is.

My local for sure is getting them. It looks like at least 3-4 pairs per size. Beast are hyping like crazy. Half of them don't know that skate shops sell SB. They're walking in our HOH asking when the Tiffs will drop and if they're going to do a raffle or give confirmed tickets. SMH, they just don't get it.

Last edited:
WHEN DO THESE DROP?

More pics plz

I don't know, someone posted the link to these like a hundred pages back and figured I'd check it out. The only other pic I've seen of them has a the snake print on both shoes going horizontal. My left shoe has it going vertically. They by all accounts appear authentic, the new tech is definitely there.

I don't know, someone posted the link to these like a hundred pages back and figured I'd check it out. The only other pic I've seen of them has a the snake print on both shoes going horizontal. My left shoe has it going vertically. They by all accounts appear authentic, the new tech is definitely there.

The quality looks very good on these and nice South Park PJ's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom