2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if this is what he's referring to than **** man where the **** has he been. dudes calling 3 year old tech "new"

Last edited:
My goal is convince some resellers that these drop at Tiffany's and record people sitting in their little tailgate chairs outside the store
Lol do it! I'd love to see that ****! And yeah, I think he may be talking about the retooling. That's the only thing about "new technology" that I can remember in the past 100 pages lol

my god .....these tiffs arent limited. why are people camping days in advance?

im going to laugh at anyone trying to fetch 300 for the dunk highs

"Camping" at 6am for a shoe you really really want...ok. Camping over night IMO is just not worth the trouble for yet another pair of kicks for my stock pile. Camping for DAYS, you should probably rethink your goals in life. Lmao!! Jk :wink:
Seriously though...

A full day is probably the most ... the big max limited. These guys got no soul lol.

THE UNCONSCIOUS MOTIVE! 

"Camping" at 6am for a shoe you really really want...ok. Camping over night IMO is just not worth the trouble for yet another pair of kicks for my stock pile. Camping for DAYS, you should probably rethink your goals in life. Lmao!! Jk
wink.gif

Seriously though...
no need to say "JK". youre right. 

How much do you guys believe these Nike Dunk Premium SB 'Diamond' resale value would be?

Would anyone even buy a resale for that much?

413 people have already payed $300 + according to ebays sold auctions on the nike sb Tiffany dunk a week before release date, price will only go up when shoes drop, I have never seen people camp 7 days in advance, never

The hype is real

I don't work Friday and Saturday, but I'm damn near 30. IDK how I'd feel about camping for a shoe again. I got mad entertainment gear and fly *** overnight equipment. I think my G-Pen and munchies will keep me and the homies busy since we were broke *** college kids when the lows came out. Any ideas for where to hit up in L.A.?

413 people have already payed $300 + according to ebays sold auctions on the nike sb Tiffany dunk a week before release date, price will only go up when shoes drop, I have never seen people camp 7 days in advance, never

The hype is real
Damn, that's crazy. So, you're saying that the price will continue to go up especially when the shoes come out? I mean these shoes aren't that limited are they? So, it could eventually reach $500+ for these sneakers?

Damn, that's crazy. So, you're saying that the price will continue to go up especially when the shoes come out? I mean these shoes aren't that limited are they? So, it could eventually reach $500+ for these sneakers?
Nobdy really knows... all i can tell you is to try on rd, and if you miss out just wait for a while and try to find a good deal on them

Last edited:
Heads up South Carolina folks, BluetileSC released their Tiff info on their insta. 2/8 11am EST. NO PHONE ORDERS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom