2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@kevi as of right now fall 2012
frown.gif
but you know SB and QS could be earlier will definately update as a find info. Box price probably 100 but would expect a minimum of a $50 markup at most Skate shops.

@kevi as of right now fall 2012
frown.gif
but you know SB and QS could be earlier will definately update as a find info. Box price probably 100 but would expect a minimum of a $50 markup at most Skate shops.

The pine green atom red dunks are available at my local spot for phone/web order if you were looking for them PM me and I can send you the info.

The pine green atom red dunks are available at my local spot for phone/web order if you were looking for them PM me and I can send you the info.

Im not even hating on the colorways but Ill say one thing about new Nike SB DUNKS. THE FIT IS HORRIBLE compared to a couple of years ago. smh

Im not even hating on the colorways but Ill say one thing about new Nike SB DUNKS. THE FIT IS HORRIBLE compared to a couple of years ago. smh

i sure do miss the simple 2-3 colors dunk sb's... they should do the BTTYS pack in lows or even SB some CO.JP's... i wouldnt mind some retros either:.

i sure do miss the simple 2-3 colors dunk sb's... they should do the BTTYS pack in lows or even SB some CO.JP's... i wouldnt mind some retros either:.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

What are the going rates for SBs today? Are they still pretty pricey for certain pairs of shoes? What about older DS SBs like Bisons, Futura's, DUnkles...What are the going rates for those?

I went loco in December...
paid $300 shipped for Lodens, $300 meetup for Sharks, $330 shipped for HUF HI's, all DS, both lows 11.5 and the hi's a 12.

I don't think sellers would've been open to entertaining my offers a few years ago
laugh.gif
, i'm more than happy at what I paid for each
smile.gif

Gueser the UNLV BTTYS were released in a low by Nike SB Brazil a few years back. I don't know how they fit, but they look rather nice.

I need some entourages, and them skrimps caught my eye. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

What are the going rates for SBs today? Are they still pretty pricey for certain pairs of shoes? What about older DS SBs like Bisons, Futura's, DUnkles...What are the going rates for those?

I went loco in December...
paid $300 shipped for Lodens, $300 meetup for Sharks, $330 shipped for HUF HI's, all DS, both lows 11.5 and the hi's a 12.

I don't think sellers would've been open to entertaining my offers a few years ago
laugh.gif
, i'm more than happy at what I paid for each
smile.gif

Gueser the UNLV BTTYS were released in a low by Nike SB Brazil a few years back. I don't know how they fit, but they look rather nice.

I need some entourages, and them skrimps caught my eye. 

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^ Ya, sharks are one of the best dunks of all time- tiffs still go for about the same ($400). Though id take a pair of the sharks anyday over the tiffs.
3 awesome pairs, and 3 of my favs Cinco, where the heck have you been lately dude?

Thanks dude, I picked all up since IMO I couldn't let them get away at those prices...almost everyone who's trying to cash out they're Flight Club or CoolShoeShine with what they're asking for in their postings/listings
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Those are three that have been on my to cop list for years, HUFs were harder to get than my Tiffs, and I paid more for them than the diamonds SMH
laugh.gif
I'm finishing up the NT (Copyright ElCerrito91) good old days releases. I should take a group shot one of these days, maybe when i'm bored haha

I was in Mexico to end the year, been back in school and getting back into the gym routine I started on before Thanksgiving
smile.gif

I'm back now though, I see some solid releases coming out for SB that are catching my eye. What have I missed around here? I don't see ElCerrito anymore
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^ Ya, sharks are one of the best dunks of all time- tiffs still go for about the same ($400). Though id take a pair of the sharks anyday over the tiffs.
3 awesome pairs, and 3 of my favs Cinco, where the heck have you been lately dude?

Thanks dude, I picked all up since IMO I couldn't let them get away at those prices...almost everyone who's trying to cash out they're Flight Club or CoolShoeShine with what they're asking for in their postings/listings
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Those are three that have been on my to cop list for years, HUFs were harder to get than my Tiffs, and I paid more for them than the diamonds SMH
laugh.gif
I'm finishing up the NT (Copyright ElCerrito91) good old days releases. I should take a group shot one of these days, maybe when i'm bored haha

I was in Mexico to end the year, been back in school and getting back into the gym routine I started on before Thanksgiving
smile.gif

I'm back now though, I see some solid releases coming out for SB that are catching my eye. What have I missed around here? I don't see ElCerrito anymore
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the burgandy joints and camo highs are looking promising...i love low sbs for the summer..might have to cop

Back
Top Bottom