2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

depending on what part of the country you are you can find yourself in a fight if you order it as a black and tan in Ireland.

depending on what part of the country you are you can find yourself in a fight if you order it as a black and tan in Ireland.

^ The same can be said of the original "Heaven's Gate" highs and those were cancelled.

The best thing is for everyone not to use potentially controversial nicknames.

^ The same can be said of the original "Heaven's Gate" highs and those were cancelled.

The best thing is for everyone not to use potentially controversial nicknames.

Snagged for cheap at local SB dealer...

vxyzx0.jpg

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

anybody know of any spots in orlando for quickstrike sb releases or anywhere in central florida?
When I was living out there for a few years, I always relied on Covert/Beta.

Last time I was living there was 2008 though, so I don't know if they're still around and/or if they're still reliable.

anybody know of any spots in orlando for quickstrike sb releases or anywhere in central florida?
When I was living out there for a few years, I always relied on Covert/Beta.

Last time I was living there was 2008 though, so I don't know if they're still around and/or if they're still reliable.

Galactic G is the only one in Central FL.

Yes it sucks living here for SBs 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Galactic G is the only one in Central FL.

Yes it sucks living here for SBs 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I wonder if the Kozik's will come with a Vinyl toy since thats the medium he is famous for. also after talking with a friend from Ireland who moved to the states Black and Tan is not offensive when referencing a drink its used in Irish bars to refer to the same thing. 

Back
Top Bottom