2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i bet dudes are going to be rocking mercer/xanerobes/publish/ other joggers with the diamond highs.  that deserves a

For shops that do phone orders do they put aside pairs for phone orders or do they wait to see how many sell instore?

If they wait I doubt any shops will be doing phone orders for this release...
I could see $200 if every shop actually sold them at retail ($108) but a lot of shops have markups at $150+

shops generally only do phone orders if they have left over pairs so once people buy their pairs then they might do phone orders

Good look on the list! I'm honestly surprise NT doesn't just private or limit topics for non-registered users. But I guess I shouldn't say that cause there would still be an influx of inactive accounts only signing on to see the latest and greatest..

never want to hear about diamond anything after this saturday...and that's coming from a guy who used to be a pretty big fan of dsc. 

to be quite honest most shops won't do phone orders because they will be annoyed with all the calls they get from non regular customers

Sharkeisha Thompson, you have a spot in line for the #Supply. The launch will be 8am-10am on 02/08. ID is required.

Well that's a no go for NIKE locations. Looking like online might be the best thing to do .

For my Chicago people

i bet dudes are going to be rocking mercer/xanerobes/publish/ other joggers with the diamond highs. 

I don't understand these elastic tights these dudes are wearing.. Smh

Heard a dude say he wears them to show off his kicks...

I'll be damned I walk out the house in jogging pants no matter what they cost, to go any where other then the gym

I don't understand these elastic tights these dudes are wearing.. Smh

Heard a dude say he wears them to show off his kicks...

I'll be damned I walk out the house in jogging pants no matter what they cost, to go any where other then the gym
you can rock jogging pants but these "joggies" as i hear them called are wack. looking like tapered hammer pants

I got a pair of those Nike Tech pants that are tapered for Xmas; they are really nice but I find myself wearing my Penn State Nike regular sweats 100x's more

PSU grad? me too, grew up in SC.

Yup graduated in 2007; I Van Wilder-ed til I was 25 :lol:

Loved it up there but would never wanna live in Happy Valley; AF1982 is also a PSUer, he is currently there now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom