2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yup graduated in 2007; I Van Wilder-ed for til I was 25
laugh.gif

Loved it up there but would never wanna live in Happy Valley; AF1982 is also a PSUer, he is currently there now
nice man. '01 here. i guess i'm kinda old.

yeah i have season tickets and my parents still live there so i'm home for holidays and home games and whatnot but i could never live there again.

I bet he's talking about the service as in they do it for you, not those ****** 5$ programs.
ahh i see, good look I was a little confused there lol. I know plenty of people that cook with extensions on macbooks though. hit or miss.

those joints came in the box dirty. the red rubbed off on the swoosh and i couldnt get it off now they have a red tint. really nasty.

Happened to me also. What a shame. Shoe had great potential. I haven't relegated them to "beater status" yet, but they are a top contender for sure.

just thank based god i got em for 40 bucks on the cyber monday sale. Still mad tho, i was beasting for team reds since september :frown:

Use eBates too and get another 6%; I love eBates, I bank so much money off that site :smokin

Use eBates too and get another 6%; I love eBates, I bank so much money off that site :smokin
Right..you pick up those Blue Hero's? I skipped out on the Fire and Ice yesterday from Premier for $65 knowing I could get them cheaper lol, I'll take $55 w/ free shipping any day!

Back
Top Bottom