2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Crazy to me that if these dudes just love the colorway so much that they weren't camping out days in advance for either of these right?

lol mine are kinda beat

Last edited:
It's obvious that I would take slightly over retail compared to $300 from a reseller, but it's still a matter of being unethical. If any major store tried some bs like this, all hell would break loose. But if I were to pay over box at a shop, I'd think of it as paying for the shoe, not supporting a shady store. That being said, there have been a few releases (most notably YOTH) where I have had to pay over box from a retailer. I think I am more thrown off by it, rather than having an immediate problem and saying "I'm gonna boycott every skateshop with an sb account that charges over box for qs shoes." If premier tried something like this, they would lose their account.

It's obvious that I would take slightly over retail compared to $300 from a reseller, but it's still a matter of being unethical. If any major store tried some bs like this, all hell would break loose. But if I were to pay over box at a shop, I'd think of it as paying for the shoe, not supporting a shady store. That being said, there have been a few releases (most notably YOTH) where I have had to pay over box from a retailer. I think I am more thrown off by it, rather than having an immediate problem and saying "I'm gonna boycott every skateshop with an sb account that charges over box for qs shoes." If premier tried something like this, they would lose their account.
Yeah, depends on the release and price. 

I order from a shop that slightly overcharges. ($135 shipped) and thats totally fine with me. Extra $10-20 for less stress on my end, I'll take it. 

I'm either lucky or I look like I could be a stooge for corporate but I never really experience shops charging more than box price, except for one NSW/JB shop that I don't buy from anymore. I've heard horror stories about people getting taxed, and stories about what Nike makes shops go through before they even get an account, along with the ridiculous turnaround on credit they have. For every deal we get on a pair of dunks shops come that closer to having to close their doors.

I like shopping with my local shops, mostly because I like the people and I appreciate that they don't charge me over box price. For that I'll buy some crap that I absolutely don't need from time to time, like socks or accessories where I know the profit is to be made.

I'm either lucky or I look like I could be a stooge for corporate but I never really experience shops charging more than box price, except for one NSW/JB shop that I don't buy from anymore. I've heard horror stories about people getting taxed, and stories about what Nike makes shops go through before they even get an account, along with the ridiculous turnaround on credit they have. For every deal we get on a pair of dunks shops come that closer to having to close their doors.

I like shopping with my local shops, mostly because I like the people and I appreciate that they don't charge me over box price. For that I'll buy some crap that I absolutely don't need from time to time, like socks or accessories where I know the profit is to be made.

I've only experienced that with smaller shops.

I hope not but I'll let you know on Thursday, my pair from SPoT should be in then

For sure let me know! Also, make sure both of your soles have the gradient from purple to red because some pairs dont and it looks bad and sloppy IMO lol im just really picky I guess I would return them if the soles were not right haha

Were any details about the mystery diamond low ever leaked other than the fact that it'll probably be a hyperstrike?

I've only experienced that with smaller shops.

I tend to only buy from smaller shops. I'll swing through the mall and browse at the big corporate stores, but it's pretty rare that I'll spend money with them, unless there's good sale going on.

I am waiting for Sneakersteals and others to post that list on their blogs...

The price for the Nike Tech fleece pants comes out to be bout the same price as a pair of Diamond Hi lmao...
Can't beat $24.99 at the local clearance store tho...
That humble brag tho. 
glasses.gif

I can't believe the lack of love for the Blue Heros' they are
pimp.gif
IMO

I can see these being a Dunk that people really want a few years down the road and regret passing on them
Joints are everywhere, which is a good thing.  Love my pair.

Woah, if @PRGirlGoneRogue is in this thread, hype is at Defcon 5 for this release.
A few others as well.
Someone should do a NT case study.  Usernames most likely to pop up in every thread once a hyped release rolls around.

Last edited:

LMAO, to be fair, the Red Yeezi thread was locked
I've been in the Gamma thread and the Cool Grey/Infrared 10 and Oreos. Depending on what I have to cop for who. And I tried to revive the damn shoe display thread because I really wanted to know where one of the guys got his set up from but nobody responded.

I thought for sure them boys in General scared you away
Nah. But I refuse to extend any courtesies to anyone on here who was related to that nightmare. Eff them.

Back
Top Bottom