2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn shame sorry to hear that
mean.gif
hopefully they weren't really creepy and send you ton of PMs
laugh.gif
Like you weren't asking for it with your comments and pictures you posted
laugh.gif

C'mon now
That one dude took it too far. But seeing as how some of the guys on here are pretty cool, as are the admins, I stuck around. @Mark081990 helped me out big time with a pair of J's for Christmas and a few other guys have been a wealth of information in helping me get some shoes. Not all of you are creepers.

And yes, let's keep this thread on track. I think I'm going to call that place in Cali and see if I can phone order the shoe in the size I need. FML. $200 for these.

I hope this release won't be too difficult on NDC since I haven't had the best luck with them in the past. Hopefully that isn't the same with this release

resellers buy in quantity, i highly doubt they will be callin all these shops with the hopes of landing 1 pair

you dont have to worry about resellers, you just have MORE competition with the casual buyer now, who is armed with a bit more info.
this is true. but ive heard of people doubling or tripling up to cover their pair.

local facebook groups, at least mine, love buying the day of just to sell. even if its only one pair.

Jeez, people really thirsting that much for these dunks and willing to spend THAT much money for bot assistance? Lol, buying shoes aren't that serious...if you miss out you miss out!

Last edited:
I hope this release won't be too difficult on NDC since I haven't had the best luck with them in the past. Hopefully that isn't the same with this release
I'm almost guaranteeing these to be OOS by 8:05 on NDC come Saturday morning..almost is the keyword lol

Last edited:
I'm not paying for a RSVP, ATC or presale. I will camp on friday night. If I don't get em, I will live. I got the YOTH which I wanted more.

And yes, let's keep this thread on track. I think I'm going to call that place in Cali and see if I can phone order the shoe in the size I need. FML. $200 for these.

If it's the spot posted a few pages back for $200, they don't accept phone orders. Dude on the phone said he already has 4 people lined up outside the store for Saturday's release.

He also said if I'm local I can take them now for $200. I would've jumped all over that if I was in Cali to avoid this disater come Saturday.

If it's the spot posted a few pages back for $200, they don't accept phone orders. Dude on the phone said he already has 4 people lined up outside the store for Saturday's release.

He also said if I'm local I can take them now for $200. I would've jumped all over that if I was in Cali to avoid this disater come Saturday.
Yeah, that's the spot. I'm not in Cali until next Thursday of course. I should have offered to Venmo him some $ if he mailed them to me. Hmm.

this is true. but ive heard of people doubling or tripling up to cover their pair.

local facebook groups, at least mine, love buying the day of just to sell. even if its only one pair.

ya, thats just the way it is now

most of those people on FB groups, enter raffles for the hell of it to resell, but with SBs, not being in the big retail shops, those fair weather resellers, wont have that option

Yeah, that's the spot. I'm not in Cali until next Thursday of course. I should have offered to Venmo him some $ if he mailed them to me. Hmm.

I told him $200 flat no tax and I'll pay for the shipping cost, he still wouldn't budge.

Back
Top Bottom