2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just found out what ATC meant... I guess everyone trying to make a buck.

**** is so corny nowadays....

are you reading what you typed dumb lil kids...I got a life. If you gon be a smart *** dont answer the damn post. Immature *** lil kids on here. Just tryna get a quick response.

What exactly entitles you to get a fast and unique response? If anything you could google "Diamond Dunk High release info" with the thread URL and it'd pull up the relevant posts. Then you wouldn't have to worry about someone giving you a sarcastic response.

What's up, all.

I been on the quiet tip for a while. Come back after like a week and a half of barely being on NT, and see the thread jump like 200 pages. ...The thirst is real!!! I''m assuming a lot of people who don't know the first thing about SBs besides OMG TIFFS! clogging the thread.

Anybody who knows me knows that I am certainly not trying to add to the hype or whatever, but I will say this - if you have to pay even a good deal over retail or purchase bot assistance, go for it, if you want the shoe. In principle, I find a lot of that stuff repugnant (the bots moreso), but down the line 200 or 250 of whatever will seem like a bargain. I highly doubt these ever hit the prices of the first release, but they'll be up there. Think most recent Supreme lows vs. original Supreme lows price tier-ing.

I've seen so many people pass on shoes because they didn't want to pay $50 over retail or something around release date, only to see that shoe now sell for 5 times box price.

I'm not paying for a RSVP, ATC or presale. I will camp on friday night. If I don't get em, I will live. I got the YOTH which I wanted more.

Unless you are wild young, this doesn't make any sense to me. Time is more valuable than money. Why would you sleep in the street for a chance to buy them (maybe not even at retail) as opposed to spending a few bucks to guarantee yourself a pair and save the hassle. If I wanted them bad enough to "camp" I'd damn sure want them enough to pay an extra $100 or something.

Shoot, that's a bargain for ATC. Who is offering that? I want in!

I'd like to know this too. I've never used a bot before and have very limited experience with pricing, but the sites I have seen are asking for closer to double that.

no-TLO dammit! friggin 112 #s (obviously higher demeand) do not warrant TLO. People forget that Kobes release on saturday as well.

I see people talking about the high page numbers, and always wonder why I'm only 300 pages or so. Then I remembered that I switched my page view to 100 posts per page.

What exactly entitles you to get a fast and unique response? If anything you could google "Diamond Dunk High release info" with the thread URL and it'd pull up the relevant posts. Then you wouldn't have to worry about someone giving you a sarcastic response.

Whatever. Son is Audi 5G already.

Have fun, cool guy.

Kids think they are too good to read nowadays, yet have nothing to offer anybody in the community whose favors they are seeking.

What's up, all.

I been on the quiet tip for a while. Come back after like a week and a half of barely being on NT, and see the thread jump like 200 pages. ...The thirst is real!!! I''m assuming a lot of people who don't know the first thing about SBs besides OMG TIFFS! clogging the thread.

Anybody who knows me knows that I am certainly not trying to add to the hype or whatever, but I will say this - if you have to pay even a good deal over retail or purchase bot assistance, go for it, if you want the shoe. In principle, I find a lot of that stuff repugnant (the bots moreso), but down the line 200 or 250 of whatever will seem like a bargain. I highly doubt these ever hit the prices of the first release, but they'll be up there. Think most recent Supreme lows vs. original Supreme lows price tier-ing.

I've seen so many people pass on shoes because they didn't want to pay $50 over retail or something around release date, only to see that shoe now sell for 5 times box price.
Unless you are wild young, this doesn't make any sense to me. Time is more valuable than money. Why would you sleep in the street for a chance to buy them (maybe not even at retail) as opposed to spending a few bucks to guarantee yourself a pair and save the hassle. If I wanted them bad enough to "camp" I'd damn sure want them enough to pay an extra $100 or something.
I'd like to know this too. I've never used a bot before and have very limited experience with pricing, but the sites I have seen are asking for closer to double that.
Given the cold weather and not wanting to be a girl, camped out by herself come Friday night, I'll happily pay $75-$100 extra for ATC. Given how sketchy the staff at Nike DC (Georgetown) is, even a guaranteed RSVP there really means nothing come release day because they'll have sold your pair out the back.

Just read the big shop here in Houston charging $250. Eat a **** Southside

Again, not trying to hype, but just be realistic.

If you accept the fact that you need a bot to get these, that's almost like "retail" The statistical majority of people buying these off NDC will be spending more than 200, when all is considered. Plenty of locals will be charging way over box. ...I'm not saying to bite the bullet or not, I'm just reminding you to be realistic.

Heard palace 5ive is charging 150. Not bad. They charge over retail on every QS i dont mind, but the comments on their ig post got me rolling

Last edited:
are you reading what you typed dumb lil kids...I got a life. If you gon be a smart *** dont answer the damn post. Immature *** lil kids on here. Just tryna get a quick response.

Only lil kids get spoon-fed, that's essentially what you are asking for in your "quick response".

If I were only a lil kid.... I'd be happy just to be your age (minus the spoon-feeding of course)

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if any shop charges MSRP.  The amount of random people that have hit me up this week alone expecting me to secure pairs for them while they have themselves a ball this weekend speaks volumes.

Last edited:
No camping, no bots. Gonna try to RSVP at NTNY and that's the most.

It's gonna be online or bust. If I miss out I'll be upset but I'll get over it
laugh.gif

Heard palace 5ive is charging 150. Not bad. They charge over retail on every QS i dont mind, but the comments on their ig post got me rolling
Called their DC location, offered to rush over right now, $200 cash if I could get the shoe today, Jose told me no way. He's been working all day since they opened and as far as he knows none of the other guys have sold any either. Hmmph.

Dam man I really hope these aren't super hard to get........Is any one sure or not whether they are or aren't TLO?

Given the cold weather and not wanting to be a girl, camped out by herself come Friday night, I'll happily pay $75-$100 extra for ATC. Given how sketchy the staff at Nike DC (Georgetown) is, even a guaranteed RSVP there really means nothing come release day because they'll have sold your pair out the back.
Chill lol. NikeDC just sells the unclaimed pairs out of the backdoor, that's coming from someone who's there every release day. ATC is sketchy cuz half of the time you'll end up getting megged and then you're out of the cash that you paid for the ATC. I'd say the RSVP service would be the safer way to go.

At Palace 5ive Virginia, Juan said it's plain too risky to sell these early and Nike would drop their butts, so even for $300 in cash, he's not selling anything before Saturday morning at 11am.

Called their DC location, offered to rush over right now, $200 cash if I could get the shoe today, Jose told me no way. He's been working all day since they opened and as far as he knows none of the other guys have sold any either. Hmmph.
no question at all elite/P5 is a legit shop. theyve got dedicated customers, see the exact same people every time i camp for a drop. the employees are all nice and always hook it up, only time they did me wrong is charging 150 for the QS levis dunks, but its w/e lol. 

Back
Top Bottom