120 Tiffs received
9am Saturday 2/8/14
1st come, 1st served.

Looks like the 112 Dunks all over again

phones dead smh
mean.gif
Tears. Lmfao. ppl are grimey
roll.gif

Not tryna get flamed I tried going back 30 pages back and I still cant find any info on what time these will be released on NDC.. can kind soul please answer what time these will released on NDC? PCT? 
GOOGLE.COM

TWITTER

8EST

GARAGE BOARDSHOP
121 Main St
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

(714) 500-5755
garageskateshop.com

100 Tiffs received
9am Saturday 2/8/14
1st come, 1st served.

SALVATION BOARDSHOP
71 Fortune Dr
Ste 902
Irvine, CA 92618

(949) 753-1065

120 Tiffs received
9am Saturday 2/8/14
1st come, 1st served.
No phone orders.FCFS instore only

GARAGE BOARDSHOP
121 Main St

(714) 500-5755
garageskateshop.com

100 Tiffs received
9am Saturday 2/8/14
1st come, 1st served.

SALVATION BOARDSHOP
71 Fortune Dr
Ste 902
Irvine, CA 92618

(949) 753-1065

120 Tiffs received
9am Saturday 2/8/14
1st come, 1st served.
sauce?

So my buddy hits up the dude from ruckus in Louisina cuz he got premiers there, but he couldnt help us out on tiffs. He also said that nike wasnt letting them do phone orders, so there might be some truth to this.

Maybe not break the 'street' date?

I really don't see why would Nike care how a shop sells their inventory, how is it any different from online?

I really don't see why would Nike care how a shop sells their inventory, how is it any different from online?
Smart businesses would like to keep things 'in house'.  As said, it makes sense to come up with gimmicks like raffle, hype and all that type of stuff for their municipalities.  Nike won't micro-manage shops like that.  This is 2014, we've seen it all already, at least some of us.  But I must say, this is the first time, someone would 'fabricate' some camp out pictures, to generate some hype.

Smart businesses would like to keep things 'in house'.  As said, it makes sense to come up with gimmicks like raffle, hype and all that type of stuff for their municipalities.  Nike won't micro-manage shops like that.  This is 2014, we've seen it all already, at least some of us.  But I must say, this is the first time, someone would 'fabricate' some camp out pictures, to generate some hype.

Agreed 100%

Nike's way of combating this was setting shipping and logistics near Release Date.  That is why, the 'leak' factor ain't as bad.  However, Nike ain't there to 'police' a release.  

Even though my chances will be on eBay, I am glad to see shops appreciate their local customer.  I have no problems not being able to phone order.  I just hope prices saturate on eBay and I can buy just a pair. 

PRO MARKET

PRO CAPITALISM

GARAGE BOARDSHOP
121 Main St

(714) 500-5755
garageskateshop.com

100 Tiffs received
9am Saturday 2/8/14
1st come, 1st served.

SALVATION BOARDSHOP
71 Fortune Dr
Ste 902
Irvine, CA 92618

(949) 753-1065

120 Tiffs received
9am Saturday 2/8/14
1st come, 1st served.
Sweet, I'll try checking them out if I strike out online, thanks.

GARAGE BOARDSHOP
121 Main St

(714) 500-5755
garageskateshop.com

100 Tiffs received
9am Saturday 2/8/14
1st come, 1st served.

SALVATION BOARDSHOP
71 Fortune Dr
Ste 902
Irvine, CA 92618

(949) 753-1065

120 Tiffs received
9am Saturday 2/8/14
1st come, 1st served.

Yup..  i'm in racine and was thinking about hitting them up, but i'm good now

Damn sad to see mode doing ppl at home like that. I use to mess with them heavy back in the day. I remember when I first moved out to NC my man's told me a story about how he cold called them around the dooms release and copped them on a phone order.

Yall not rocking with Sky high or Phase 2? I was gonna send my cousin out there but the weather in milwaukee has been nuts I know that fool would hit me with a swift eff u.

I can't help you paid $300 and are pretending you got your money back and paid $190; where did I say easy cop? I said be patient and you will get your pair just because you are a little hypebeast buying your 1st SB and wanna justify that you paid $300.

You can buy these now for $300 so please explain to me how they will increase in price once they are actually released and the market floods

Supply and Demand:101 junior

Not even being funny or trying to sound like one of those super old guys, nor am I trying to justify the price I paid but some of u dudes just aren't realistic. There are literally ppl sleeping outside for this shoe already. If u really think they are gonna be able to be had for 200-250 after release your dumb. I paid the 300 today because I really like the shoe and don't wanna deal with the hassle of calling 100 shops only to be told no or we don't have your size. Not to mention I'm in freaking africa til july and have much bigger things to worry about. So what if I have to skip a pair of shoes I only kinda wanted down the line it's worth it because I'm already at ease with this release. I can cross those other bridges when I get there.

Damn sad to see mode doing ppl at home like that. I use to mess with them heavy back in the day. I remember when I first moved out to NC my man's told me a story about how he cold called them around the dooms release and copped them on a phone order.

Yall not rocking with Sky high or Phase 2? I was gonna send my cousin out there but the weather in milwaukee has been nuts I know that fool would hit me with a swift eff u.
Not even being funny or trying to sound like one of those super old guys, nor am I trying to justify the price I paid but some of u dudes just aren't realistic. There are literally ppl sleeping outside for this shoe already. If u really think they are gonna be able to be had for 200-250 after release your dumb. I paid the 300 today because I really like the shoe and don't wanna deal with the hassle of calling 100 shops only to be told no or we don't have your size. Not to mention I'm in freaking africa til july and have much bigger things to worry about. So what if I have to skip a pair of shoes I only kinda wanted down the line it's worth it because I'm already at ease with this release. I can cross those other bridges when I get there.

So you paid $300 for a pair when that is the current market price and you expect it to stay there when 60% of these actually hit eBay?

And how does going to Africa in July have anything to do with waiting until after the release date? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom