2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Barely missed that. None of my locals are getting them and all the places that normally do phone orders don't expect pairs to be left over from the instore launch. Smh Online or bust i guess.

Sorry to sidetrack more but I need to check that show out too. Need some new ish to watch til some of these other shows come back on.

35th North Skate out in Seattle is releasing these Saturday at 9AM, FCFS INSTORE ONLY, They are also offering 40% off of any SBs in stock on that Saturday if you buy the Tiffs that day, not sure how much they're charging but maybe you can catch a few steals on the GRs or some left over QS's who knows.

Last edited:
Slim pickings on these diamonds in town. Can't believe the camping out began since monday.
Its hella cold outside too.
boys out there freezing.

I'll vouch for you.

U helped me in the preme thread a lot this season

Lmao at secret PMing again

Shoulda never shut doe NTOC

just passed by circle a. and no joke these dudes out there. makes me wonder what they do on their spare time to line up 3 days for a shoe? do they not responsibilities? no bashing just wondering. i work and go to school, i have absolutely no time to camp out for numerous days, 1 day is just pushing it. i suppose this whole shoe jig is that serious to them. good luck to those campin and stay safe!

Yeah there's no way I'm giving up 3 days worth of personal time/vacation time/ not getting paid to camp out for these, I'd much rather just pay a reseller or ride it out and get a VNDS pair when someone tries to flip it.

Pulled something out from the vault. Pink box era.

Beautiful. Can't wait to break out my pair this spring.

Everyone that is sending PM i want to wait to see if some one has a size 6-6.5 plz and all do. A straight swap for a 9.5-10

Back
Top Bottom