2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my buddy is from a small mountain town in CO.
he walked into the local shop today, and they had just got them in.
he swooped for box price.
he just sold them for $800 overnight..

my buddy is from a small mountain town in CO.
he walked into the local shop today, and they had just got them in.
he swooped for box price.
he just sold them for $800 overnight..
sick.gif
eek.gif

Anything over 150 is ridiculous. I paid $180 for entourages on a shoe that cost the shop a lil over 50, smh!!!

just passed by circle a. and no joke these dudes out there. makes me wonder what they do on their spare time to line up 3 days for a shoe? do they not responsibilities? no bashing just wondering. i work and go to school, i have absolutely no time to camp out for numerous days, 1 day is just pushing it. i suppose this whole shoe jig is that serious to them. good luck to those campin and stay safe!

How many people did you see over there when you passed by? That number is gonna rise by tomorrow night I'm sure of it.

**** ccs is letting me down! Any one have any idea if brookly projects will have small sizes ! **** man thats all i want is a size 6-6.5

I'll be trying to swoop in for a size 10 on RD, those DSCo shirts are terrible.  I see some of you guys got lucky on that UK site, congrats!

Last edited:
o wrd? how many ppl u see ? prolly ghost campin as usual.
Yeah not sure if ghost campers or not saw a couple of people hanging out front and the store rep said they have campers that set up shop..... I was hoping this didn't happen...

You guys internet NT nike SB dunk buddies? Meet up have play time etc, send pics of shoes to each other lol

Back
Top Bottom