ib1tbEeb1Bp308.gif

49a9de1c93645690b3384d3b9de20247.jpg

08cc27cf82a198d1a216ea776797ac6f.jpg

7eb10co-long-sleeve-tiffany-dunk-tshirt-01-570x473.jpg

nike-dunk-tiffany-shirt.jpg

timthumb.php

13917058238331053794093.jpeg

tifftees.jpg

How do you guys feel about the clothing that's dropping with the kicks? Feel like the Undefeated collab has the most potential heard it might be a in store exclusive though. Everything else is okay I guess. Do you guys know any stores with their own dope exclusive tees or clothing for sale during the release?

I was just saying in general. I

I have PMed multiple dudes with info. I believe in sharing info because no one actually owns info. But you need help, come to me. I'll be glad to help you. Multiple dudes will vouch for me for PMing them out of the blue with sales and stuff.

I hope you're not referring to me.

I honestly didnt have the time to keep up with this thread at all this week. I'm going back now that I do have time and scanning the thread. I just asked for a recap, and shoutouts to those that did PM me.

Its really sad what NT has become with all these losers. Back in the day people PM'ed info without hesitation because there wasnt so much greed. Blame it on the no waiting period I guess.

I was just saying in general. I

I have PMed multiple dudes with info. I believe in sharing info because no one actually owns info. But you need help, come to me. I'll be glad to help you. Multiple dudes will vouch for me for PMing them out of the blue with sales and stuff.

Word to the Macy's coupon scheme back in November. Good lookin fam :nthat:

People are hating on the quality on these and I agree about the croc print but I definitely prefer the more matte finish on the Highs. Leather feels good and the build on my pair is very good. Seems like its luck of the draw like any of Nike's recent releases. The shoe looks fantastic on foot and in all these posted skate videos. Keep that up gang!

Can someone pm me 5 actual pairs of tiffs 11.5-12 ? I swear I won't re-sell you all have my word.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom