2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Chum got his UNDFTD tee, prolly from UNDFTD in Vegas

cant DQM just take down the name and let the folks go home? lmao...DQM, thats a dumb idea...heartless...brick out.
Heartless? those people are linedup on their own account. No one mandated them.

I'm doing something similar for the Kobe 9s tomorrow..

Send me a tagged pic of your torn achilles along with a tagged pic of your Doctor's note that outlines the surgical procedure.  Also need a pic of you on crutches sitting sideline at your team's bball game.

Then I will give you the links.
:lol:

cant DQM just take down the name and let the folks go home? lmao...DQM, thats a dumb idea...heartless...brick out.
Nah, this is good because anyone could have went and put their name on a list. But these dudes wanna ghost camp with empty chairs and stuff. They're not accepting that ish. Plus, if you act up, they got your info already

Heartless? those people are linedup on their own account. No one mandated them.
laugh.gif
Your missing the pt.

If DQM procedure is sending  out an employee on the line and check names/ID EVERY 2 hrs, might as well just take the name down, copy of ID and tell them to come back tomorrow. 

I can careless for those folks lined up....but its DQM business practice with this release is dumb...

Obviously I knew you were being sarcastic but I am sure you are here to try and cop a couple pairs to resale

Maybe you are the one who doesn't think we see what you are really in this thread for

YOU WERE REPPED BY THE GUY WHO KNOWS WHY IM IN HERE.

YES THE ONE WHO JOINED YESTERDAY AND HAS 20 POSTS ALL IN THIS THREAD.

Does that say sth to you?

Feel free to see how much I ve helped with retail pairs in this forum next time before you throw away a silly statement my friend.

Last edited:
YOU WERE REPPED BY THE GUY WHO KNOWS WHY IM IN HERE.

YES THE ONE WHO JOINED YESTERDAY AND HAS 20 POSTS ALL IN THIS THREAD.

Does that say sth to you?

Feel free to see how much I ve helped with retail pairs in this forum next time before you throw away a silly statement my friend.

what the hell are you even talking about; what does who repped me say about me? Please elaborate on that gem of a statement

visiting my girlfriend at school and the local up here has no line, selling for 140 plus tax though -_-    

they open at 11 tomorrow so thinking about trying for the 8am releases online then shooting over there if i fail. not really looking forward to paying the 45 over box. guessing they up-charge all their "hyped" releases

How are those Nike SB Lincoln pants, I never really look at their apparel outside of tees and hoodies, but those look very low key in khaki and if they're built for skating might be able to put up with the abuse I put work pants through. I'm concerned that they don't seem to list an inseam length and I'm sure that my HUSKY needs will end up with pants that are 9 inches too long to get the proper waist size I need.

5 people already campin at my spot, it's 17 degrees out and thats the high for the day.....I just hope I can get my pair 

Sheesh. I don't know how you do it. Definitely one of the hardest.

$$$$$$$$$ and I'll eave it at that
laugh.gif
I enjoy biology and engineering...I didnt want to go into Enviromentals. so next option was Bio-med.. it was tough but very rewarding. 

I was out of the shoe game from 05-13. lol. now playing catchup. 

word that was only 10 over box price. this is a full $42. oh well, i dont see it stopping anyone. u going there?
Planned to but now I'm not so sure. That's a lot of time to spend in the cold getting slightly fleeced on a non-pay week 
laugh.gif
 If it was next week I'd be all about it. 

Back
Top Bottom