2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For those that are out here in Las Vegas:

Industrial Ride Shop at the Meadows Mall is handing out raffle tickets till the end of today.

Meadows Mall
4300 Meadows Ln.
Suite #126A
Las Vegas, NV 89107
702-259-9000
Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm
Sunday 10am-6pm

First come first serve at:

Let It Roll Skateboarding
3385 S Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV

13 pairs and ghost chairs are set up already smh. Don't know if the store is going to let the ghost chairs count or not.

I'm seriously consider bypassing the Tiffs and just copping these (which I will probably cop anyways). Tiffs aint worth all this BS. Ice camping and ish

13 pairs and ghost chairs are set up already smh. Don't know if the store is going to let the ghost chairs count or not.

[/quote]

This looks like it's all From the same person. He brought his whole crew. You got the king chair and then the minions.

stopped by my local who decided to do a raffle last minute to avoid lines.

"only 13 pairs"

"220 + tax if you win"

I HOPE I WIN...

they lose my future business.

I'll admit that Proto's essays tend to give me headaches and the obvious humble brags can at times be over the top, but some of y'all are doing way too much. Reaching for dude to acknowledge y'all. Just break out the marshmallows and find a more productive way to kill the camp out time.

On another note, finally nabbed these for a good price.

If I wanted the shoes, and I see chairs just sitting there like I should care about them, I'd throw them into the street

Last edited:

This looks like it's all From the same person. He brought his whole crew. You got the king chair and then the minions.

Yeah it sure does look like it, especially how similar those chairs look.

I just don't see a real need for shops to extend an olive branch to people that aren't going to be coming back unless another HOT HOT shoe drops. My local does plenty for customers already

-Pizza Wednesday
-Doughnut Sunday
-a regular Bar night for the over 21+ regulars

and I know they hook kids up when they're a few bucks short on hardware.

The pairs they do have available on release day are always box price too.

You shop is smart. That's how you keep clientele and have repeat. Just because someone is a first time buyer for a hyped release, doesn't mean they won't come back, you feel me. It's an opportunity for shops to bring in more people, at least that's how I would look at it

Dammit man, 15 at tekgnar and 7 at fast forward. F that, Nike store or bust, ain't no way I'm camping in 30 degree weather overnight.

I really hope i get my pair of Tiffs tomorrow. Theyre one of the few shoes i actually want this year. I was going through my photobucket account and found alot of my old SB collection. The only ones i still have now are the 112s and Resns

For all my RI folks. Looks like this is an online mission for me as well

Just got off the phone with concepts in cambridge. Just like orchard they had to give out wristbands and send people home. Apparantly there were a few shady characters about to cause a scene. So boston is officially dry. Online or bust

Yup my friends were gonna hold me down at one of those spots cuz i'm in Gainesville but they didn't expect people showing up this early

Back
Top Bottom