2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

went by atlas earler today...there were around 30-50 people already. this was around noon

..bet prices will go 400-500 tomorrow when most strike out

I rememver
I don't know man, maybe if you sell locally and get your pair for retial. But most shops are charging extra. and on ebay they're goin for like 350-380 ish. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Diamond-Dunk-High-Tiffany-Size-sz-12-/171234690619?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27de62063b&autorefresh=true

and tons of pairs will be available saturday morning.

like I said not worth waiting out all day or all night. Ill try my chances online. I just need some links, NT family please? Cause I know they are out there....

I remember the Concords selling for double retail easy before release and now after you pay ebay and pay pal fees you could end up losing money.

On the bright side camping for SBs is normally fun and I've always liked it, just not in this weather.

if any one plans on camping still check your local shops instagram most have given out guaranteed tickets for a pair.

Guy I know in dallas just sent this to me both locations got a very small shipment smh and it's appearantly 28* there as well.

Guy I know in dallas just sent this to me both locations got a very small shipment smh and it's appearantly 28* there as well.
Haha wow, I called them and they kept telling me nobody was lined up yet. As of 25 minutes ago! Haha first time Index has ever been shady. This release is bringing out the worst in everybody.

P5 (VA)

They said there's 85 pairs
Damn wasnt expecting this was gonna go at 1 am but then someone told me that the line is 60 deep already and theyre telling me that they are getting a good amount so changed my ming not gonna go sit in the cold for 11 hours to end up not getting a pair

I just called DSC on Fairfax and the guy said the Midnight release has been changed to 11am?? Can any1 else confirm this?? also about 20+ heads camping now.

Can't be salty on camper but for every head that camp. There's a .01% chance of me getting a pair online.

If people think this shoe is going to settle at 200 your on crack lol

People don't wait 5 days and a shoe only get 100 profit.

I just want this to be over with.

Grab my pair.

And get out of dodge.

Rock them instantly out of principle of winning lol

Not gonna lie, it's gonna be nice when tomorrow you have no clue what ur talking about

Tomorrow the price will be high, it's always initially high as the people that have no patience waiting strike at the quick BIN prices. In a week or so when people that had them listed for 500+ haven't sold their pairs they'll start bringing the prices down, especially since this release seems to be bringing out part time resellers that don't really have thousands of dollars to tie up for months and the All Star releases coming out and every other big release that resellers will want to cash in on. The price will come down into the 200s at some point if you can wait it out. It won't stay that low because once most of the pairs are sold on the secondary market it'll start going back up.

But tell me, what R U talking about?

Been months since I've been in the thread but that's funny. Everyone from Austin knows that area could care less about you "copping heat". Those who try and stay in their cars will probably be ticketed too. That area doesn't want anybody disturbing Whole Foods patrons.
tekgnars done too so i guess austins more a less a wrap. ff is gonna be hell come morning.

Back
Top Bottom